πŸ¦…πŸ€  NFC East πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈπŸ†˜ | Celebrating the Cowboys' 28 Years of Sadness

Phire

4 minutes ago, Jroc04 said:

I gotta see proof. I don’t remember that at all. I certainly didn’t.Β 

The main person who started it has already apologized and I am not going to sling mud on something said 2 years ago. If he wants to talk about it, he can, but I am not going to go pull proof.

Just now, Matts4313 said:

The main person who started it has already apologized and I am not going to sling mud on something said 2 years ago. If he wants to talk about it, he can, but I am not going to go pull proof.

Ok, but the β€œyou all” quote is a little much. If it was just a vocal minority then fine but don’t lump me into that. I may poke some fun but I’m not going after a child.Β 

1 minute ago, MKnight82 said:

Also for all the crapping on @Matts4313Β ya'll did for disappearing for 6 months you've certainly let @GmenΒ off the hook for practically disappearing the last two years before Daniel Jones was drafted.Β Β 

Giants fans just don't exist here, not a huge reason for Gmen to stick around frankly.

9 minutes ago, MKnight82 said:

Also for all the crapping on @Matts4313Β ya'll did for disappearing for 6 months you've certainly let @GmenΒ off the hook for practically disappearing the last two years before Daniel Jones was drafted.Β Β 

Thats cause I have been posting in the NFC E thread regularly for like 10 years. These people also gave me their fav NFC E fan poster award like 5 years in a row, a few time unanimous. So obviously they know me/have a much more active relationship than with gmen.

7 minutes ago, MKnight82 said:

He practically posted a play by play of that on the board though so I feel like that was fair game.Β Β 

I dont think I have ever complained about the marriage stuff. You have to be able to laugh at yourself. And when I started dating they did come up with some funny stuff (the Texas 9 bit). Plus believe it or not they also gave me dating advice that was usefulΒ 

Edited by Matts4313
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, MKnight82 said:

Lol not even remotely accurate. ButΒ franklyΒ I haven’t had many interactions with you until recently.Β 

6 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

I dont think I have ever complained about the marriage stuff. You have to be able to laugh at yourself. And when I started dating they did come up with some funny stuff (the Texas 9 bit). Plus believe it or not they also gave me dating advice that was usefulΒ 

Rep-worthy.

Edited by DeJack_10
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, MKnight82 said:

He practically posted a play by play of that on the board though so I feel like that was fair game.Β Β 

I agree but if I’m remembering some of it it was like a dig at his fatherhood and likeΒ losing his family.Β 

I think @Matts4313 would be the first one to tell you it was rough but he’s lucky to be out of that.

• Like 1