πŸ¦…πŸ€  NFC East πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈπŸ†˜ | Celebrating the Cowboys' 28 Years of Sadness

Phire

6 hours ago, MKnight82 said:

I mean I tagged you a bunch, but I was just complaining about you leaving me here alone with all of the awful Eagles fans (you guys were being awful post SB win and you know it).Β Β 

You say β€œwere” like I have somehow stopped being awful, which is just so wrongΒ 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

Thats cause I have been posting in the NFC E thread regularly for like 10 years. These people also gave me their fav NFC E fan poster award like 5 years in a row, a few time unanimous. So obviously they know me/have a much more active relationship than with gmen.

I dont think I have ever complained about the marriage stuff. You have to be able to laugh at yourself. And when I started dating they did come up with some funny stuff (the Texas 9 bit). Plus believe it or not they also gave me dating advice that was usefulΒ 

giphy.gif
Β 

Dak sucks

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Jeezla said:

Thank godΒ Earl Thomas didn't waste away his final years in that Dallas petri dish of a team. A real man has no business being around a bunch of Hotboyz. That's Michael Jacksin thon type stuff.

Isnt ET3 on watch to lose his job? If anything he saved us from making it any worse.

14 minutes ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

Sorry but this sob story won't work,

Not asking for empathy

I can not feel empathy for Skip Bayless-lite.

lol. your stance on this is such a joke.

Me: Actual Cowboys fan, argued that Dak was borderline top 10 and in the same category as Wentz

Bayless: Self admittedly not a Cowboys fan (he is pretending for rating) that argues Dak is like a top 3 QB

PS: Cowboys fans hate Bayless more than any other fanbase. This notion is really really stupid

Plus I do not recall any of this going on, granted the months following 02/04/18 are a blur.Β 

Oh, well if you dont remember how your fans acted then it didnt happen.Β 

9 hours ago, MKnight82 said:

Also for all the crapping on @Matts4313Β ya'll did for disappearing for 6 months you've certainly let @GmenΒ off the hook for practically disappearing the last two years before Daniel Jones was drafted.Β Β 

No no no! I call him out months ago about his yearly disappearance when the Giants are losing only to rear his ugly mug🍺 when they are winning. He's aware!