πŸ¦…πŸ€  NFC East πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈπŸ†˜ | Celebrating the Cowboys' 28 Years of Sadness

Phire

1 hour ago, RBreezy said:

I’ve said it before, but idk why Matt’s involvement here is such a hot topic. The reddit disappearance was cowardly I guess, but in the end we’re just a bunch of guys trying to escape work and talk football. It’s so much more entertaining when we have rival fans to engage with.

The Matt’s/Dak obsession is unhealthy but at least he brings solid stats etc. into his argument lol

Roasting Matts is my favorite FF pass time tbh.......haha

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Danger said:

TBH, you have no room to talk for putting him on ignore, and then even having to remind everyone about it all the time.

Not to mention, he comes in to the Cowboys forum and likes any post that is ribbing me. He never post, he just searches out post that talk about me likes them.

And he looks at my profile.

Its really weird.Β 

• Like 1

Despite what the box scores says, quarterbackΒ Carson WentzΒ has been lights out in 2019 with an elite 90.6 overall grade (second only toΒ Russell Wilson). The bigger issue with the Eagles’ offense is in their receiving unit that is underperforming.Β WentzΒ has dealt with 17 drops thus far, which is the most any quarterback has had this season. In addition, this receiving unit that is littered with talent has been horrendous in contested-catch situations, hauling in just 33.3% of their contested targets (27th). If Philly’s receiving unit can clean up their act, Wentz and head coach Doug Pederson can lead this offense to an even better ranking.

Β 

7 minutes ago, Danger said:

What's the AFC East sans NE?

-178 hahah

going back to 2003 (as far as I can go back on espn)
The pats have only had 1 year in double digits. (2005 +42)
Every other year has been triple digits, and all but a couple years had at least one team -65 or more...many being in the triple digits and multiple teams being that bad.
A couple years where all 3 teams had a negative number in the hundreds

Anonymous Eagles player criticizes Carson Wentz and the offense

β€œWell, with the team being 3-3, obviously, an Eagles source also talked to me about how that offense is functioning.”

β€œOne of the things that they said is:Β β€˜We need to make bleep simpler. Sometimes you just need to handle what is manageable.’ They said:Β β€˜Even Peyton Manning knew when to check it down.’”

You do realize Carson is taking hardly any sacks and making hardly any turnovers right? You do realize that Alshon is hurt, and DJax has been out? You do realize the Eagles lead the league in drops by a fair margin? You do realize that Carson IS taking shallow plays really damn often because neither the player speaking here nor anyone else on the team is capable of making a play anywhere down the field?

SMH. F*** outta here whoever said that. Go make some damn plays.

40 minutes ago, Danger said:

Anonymous Eagles player criticizes Carson Wentz and the offense

You do realize Carson is taking hardly any sacks and making hardly any turnovers right? You do realize that Alshon is hurt, and DJax has been out? You do realize the Eagles lead the league in drops by a fair margin? You do realize that Carson IS taking shallow plays really damn often because neither the player speaking here nor anyone else on the team is capable of making a play anywhere down the field?

SMH. F*** outta here whoever said that. Go make some damn plays.

My thoughts exactly.....

1 hour ago, Matts4313 said:

So I havent hit you with any #DakFacts lately, let me give you a new one.Β 

45% of Dak's interceptions the past 3 years have hit the WR's in the hands.Β 

I just wanted to give you all an opportunity to tell me if you think Dak is good or if he sucks.Β 

Dak sucks.

• Like 1