πŸ¦…πŸ€  NFC East πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈπŸ†˜ | Celebrating the Cowboys' 28 Years of Sadness

Phire

58 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Β 

Β 

Β 

Okay, well, then can your fanbase grows some hair on its nuts and stop "matts" "Hotboys" "Mattism" ing about injuries? You guys look like a bunch of beechs going from thread to thread letting the entire world know your WR's are hurt.Β 

Ive never seen this level of preemptive excuse making. Yall are more dramatic than a 15 year old girl who just got her first pimple.Β 

Sack up.Β 

You're so defensive lmao. Pretty ironic that you're whining about us in the same exact manner that you claim us to be doing.Β But go ahead and tell us about Dak's shoulder. You really give the Cowboys fan base here at FF a bad name, the rest of them are far more sporting than you. But what would I expect from the adopted son of Skip Bayless.

Β 

Have fun with JG for the next 3 years by the way. Tootles.

1 hour ago, Matts4313 said:

Β 

Β 

Β 

Okay, well, then can your fanbase grows some hair on its nuts and stop "matts" "Hotboys" "Mattism" ing about injuries? You guys look like a bunch of beechs going from thread to thread letting the entire world know your WR's are hurt.Β 

Ive never seen this level of preemptive excuse making. Yall are more dramatic than a 15 year old girl who just got her first pimple.Β 

Sack up.Β 

giphy.gif

Hush child. Grown men are discussing the playoffs.

3 minutes ago, Danger said:

You're so defensive lmao. Pretty ironic that you're whining about us in the same exact manner that you claim us to be doing.Β But go ahead and tell us about Dak's shoulder. You really give the Cowboys fan base here at FF a bad name, the rest of them are far more sporting than you. But what would I expect from the adopted son of Skip Bayless.

Β 

Have fun with JG for the next 3 years by the way. Tootles.

See what I mean about bait?Β 

It never fails to amuse me either.Β 

41 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

See what I mean about bait?Β 

It never fails to amuse me either.Β 

One of many reasons no one here takes a single word you say seriously. At least Pete is funny, you're just that one dude who tries not to laugh at their own jokes but fails miserably at it. But hey, that's the Cowboy way ain't it.

Edited by Danger

2 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

Β 

Β 

Β 

Sack up.Β 

Damm didn’t know you had this type of fire. Loving this ish right here playa playa.Β 

Β 

S0Yaohr.jpg

I'm just curious if this is what we missed during his 6 month hiatus on Reddit or was it 10x worse? He sounds like a 2 yr old who just got his Binky taken away pouting in a corner.

I can't even read his posts and I'm loving it! Someone go get him a blankeyΒ too he might go night night, especially if we somehow win this weekend.Β