πŸ¦…πŸ€  NFC East πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈπŸ†˜ | Celebrating the Cowboys' 28 Years of Sadness

Phire

4 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Daniel Snyder’sΒ first order business at the Ron Rivera press conference, wish everyone Happy Thanksgiving 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

Β 

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Danger said:
35 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Every minute Garrett isn’t fired, Matts descends further into madnessΒ 

Watch JG get promoted to VP of Football operations.

Full panic mode right now, full! Gonna be glorious!

This is old hat for Matts. He always claims he’s just trolling or baiting us when his claims or team fall flat. Which is a lot. And then cries foul when he gets it back. He was just in here talking about how rough some of us we’re being with him. Is there anything worse than the troll who can’t take jokes? I mean, that’s the stuff of legends. I’m honestly starting to feel bad for him. How do you get off being an internet troll and respect yourself after? Not a one outcome to this is becoming; He knowingly trolls to get an angered response from strangers on the internet to get a little amusement OR actually believes the crud he says and then is forced to retract it as trolling to cover himself from looking foolishΒ against strangers on the internet. Both are horrifically sad.Β 

• Like 10

1 hour ago, Jroc04 said:

This is old hat for Matts. He always claims he’s just trolling or baiting us when his claims or team fall flat. Which is a lot. And then cries foul when he gets it back. He was just in here talking about how rough some of us we’re being with him. Is there anything worse than the troll who can’t take jokes? I mean, that’s the stuff of legends. I’m honestly starting to feel bad for him. How do you get off being an internet troll and respect yourself after? Not a one outcome to this is becoming; He knowingly trolls to get an angered response from strangers on the internet to get a little amusement OR actually believes the crud he says and then is forced to retract it as trolling to cover himself from looking foolishΒ against strangers on the internet. Both are horrifically sad.Β 

God bless you Jroc, exactly what I was thinking but said in a much moreΒ clean and concise manner than I could.

I think the past 4 weeks of the NFL season really did a toll on his psyche.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Daniel Snyder’sΒ first order business at the Ron Rivera press conference, wish everyone Happy Thanksgiving 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

To be fair, it was just a really bad joke because weΒ beat the Panthers on Thanksgiving weekend. Β You could see Rivera's awkward fake laugh when he said it.

6 minutes ago, HTTRDynasty said:

To be fair, it was just a really bad joke because weΒ beat the Panthers on Thanksgiving weekend. Β You could see Rivera's awkward fake laugh when he said it.

This is worse maybe...ugh

At least now he can IvanΒ Ooze his way out of the spotlight againΒ to ruin his team in peace

2 hours ago, Jroc04 said:

"He's just trolling bro, you took the bait"

mocking-spongebob.jpg