πŸ¦…πŸ€  NFC East πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈπŸ†˜ | Celebrating the Cowboys' 28 Years of Sadness

Phire

5 hours ago, Jroc04 said:

Pansies...

”Hey, guys. A while back I was really offended by some posts you guys made. It wasn’t cool. It hurt my feelings and I think some of you went too far.”

The guy that said basically that just called this whole forum pansies. ON THE INTERNET.Β You can’t make this stuff up. Whew.... What a world Matts must live in.Β 

I am at a loss for what you are talking about unless you are referring to the part where some of you made fun of my kids....

29 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Β some of you made fun of my kids....

I really hope that's not true. That's a line no one should cross. It's fun to mess around and even p*** each off here and there but bringing kids into it isn't cool on any level. These are the times I hate being linked to the A** clowns of fan base that end up making us good ones look bad with them.Β Β 

Edited by EaglesFlySBChampsHigh

14 hours ago, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

No one here is a "pansy".

We just don't like you.

Β 

13 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

No matter how many people like your post, I can 100% guarantee that isnt the case.

giphy.gif

That is already one of the most pathetic things I will read in 2020 LOL

• Like 1

8 hours ago, EaglesFlySBChampsHigh said:

I really hope that's not true. That's a line no one should cross. It's fun to mess around and even p*** each off here and there but bringing kids into it isn't cool on any level. These are the times I hate being linked to the A** clowns of fan base that end up making us good ones look bad with them.Β Β 

literally no one did. his mental gymnastics at work. only thing close to that is when i think someone said they felt bad for his kids considering how he acts, and im pretty sure he apologized shortly after.

WGAF! Stop coming to our Forum if your feelings got hurt 2 GD years ago when you Mitched up and left for 6 months. Don't bring it up now, a Year and a 1/2 later after bombarding this Forum with snide remarks and condescending posts after post since then.

Bounce Felicia or STFU and or move on to something else. Like how Dak Sucks!Β Simple as that.

Edited by Nabbs4u
  • Like 1

41 minutes ago, Daimonas said:
9 hours ago, EaglesFlySBChampsHigh said:

literally no one did. his mental gymnastics at work. only thing close to that is when i think someone said they felt bad for his kids considering how he acts, and im pretty sure he apologized shortly after.

SMH. Okay. You are wrong or lying. But you do you boo boo.Β 

28 minutes ago, Nabbs4u said:

WGAF! Stop coming to our Forum if your feelings got hurt 2 GD years ago when you Mitched up and left for 6 months. Don't bring it up now, a Year and a 1/2 later after bombarding this Forum with snide remarks and condescending posts after post since then.

Bounce Felicia or STFU and or move on to something else. Like how Dak Sucks!Β Simple as that.

Ummm.. You do know how to read and follow a conversation? Jroc made a comment. I ignored it. He made the same comment a second time, I asked for clarification.Β 

4 hours ago, Daimonas said:

Gotcha. Imagined the worst lol.Β  Not the worst but hopefully the individual did apologize.Β