πŸ¦…πŸ€  NFC East πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈπŸ†˜ | Celebrating the Cowboys' 28 Years of Sadness

Phire

23 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:
45 minutes ago, EaglesFlySBChampsHigh said:

Who is Ceedee Lamb?

Never heard of him

I vaguely remember a name kinda like that... wasn't very fast and inflated his numbers with yac in the conferenceΒ of inflatable waving arm tube man defenses.Β 
Who'd even want him??

(that was my biggest worry about drafting him that he'd just suck because the talent is so much better up here and the one great thing he did was useless.)

1 minute ago, Kiltman said:

I vaguely remember a name kinda like that... wasn't very fast and inflated his numbers with yac in the conferenceΒ of inflatable waving arm tube man defenses.Β 
Who'd even want him??

(that was my biggest worry about drafting him that he'd just suck because the talent is so much better up here and the one great thing he did was useless.)

I still have no idea who you are talking about? Is he a football player? or........

• Like 1

I will say Ceedee is about as experienced dealing with press/man coverage as Justin Jefferson is, but that won't really matter if he's playing slot.

I'm assuming we play Jj in the slot with D Jax and Reagor both outside until Alshon is healthy and unfortunately comes back, at which point D Jax moves to slot and JJ moves to #4 wr. It'll be interesting to see if Reagor as our #2 outside wr finishes with a better season than Lamb as the cowboys slot wr, even though it's not apples to apples.

Edited by Jeezla

51 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Is everyone comfortable? Having a good time? Its nice when you have front row seats to the world burning down.Β 

Hey hey now. I paid you guys a visit in the Cowboys forum because I'd rather just be able to laugh at how disappointed I am with some people who will be able to laugh as well. It's better for my mental well being. But hey you guys ignored me. Feels bad.