🦅🤠 NFC East 🤷‍♂️🆘 | Celebrating the Cowboys' 28 Years of Sadness

Phire

So I'm watching The Last Dance about the 97' Bulls/Jordan.

Watch the first 10 minutes of episode 1 , hell every episode thus far and tell me Jerry Krause doesn't sound eerily similar to what Jerry Jones might of been for the 90's Dynasty team?

Edited by Nabbs4u

3 hours ago, Nabbs4u said:

So I'm watching The Last Dance about the 97' Bulls/Jordan.

Watch the first 10 minutes of episode and tell me Jerry Krause doesn't sound eerily similar to watch Jerry Jones might of been for the 90's Dynasty team?

Except the players held out hope Krause may get fired. Jones was the same way but also everyone knew he could not be fired. 

8 hours ago, HTTRDynasty said:

Pretty good answer to that IMO. 

Nah man this dude literally will count passes that are thrown into the ground or not touched by anyone as "dropped interceptions" or "interceptable passes". It's clickbait fake stats.

10 minutes ago, Danger said:

Nah man this dude literally will count passes that are thrown into the ground or not touched by anyone as "dropped interceptions" or "interceptable passes". It's clickbait fake stats.

Maybe.  But if he and his group do it that way equally for every player, it still has value IMO.