πŸ¦…πŸ€  NFC East πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈπŸ†˜ | Celebrating the Cowboys' 28 Years of Sadness

Phire

2 hours ago, HTTRDynasty said:

Nah.

Speaking of being bullied, I'm sure Dillard is secretly hoping you sign Peters back to start in his place.

If you're not drafting a good qb, then you'll just be the bears with a worse secondary.

5 minutes ago, EagleBlueDon said:
35 minutes ago, HTTRDynasty said:

Nope. Not after the way Dillard played last year.Β 

You mean at LT? So good? Not sure what the insult is here lol

Maybe Charles is playing RT? Only thing I can come up with?Β Or the only arguement he could possibly make and even that is a stretch over Dillard.

Edited by Nabbs4u

Left side, right side... w/e.Β 
Β 

Dillard was limited to reserve work whenΒ Jason PetersΒ orΒ Lane JohnsonΒ went down because of injury, and that was a good thing forΒ Carson WentzΒ based on how he graded. He allowed a pressure rate of 14.7%, higher than any other tackle in the NFL.

Β 

Dillard blew 7.8% of his combined pass and run blocks, the worst rate among offensive linemen with 300 or more snaps.

Β 

I’m good on that.Β 

14 minutes ago, HTTRDynasty said:

Left side, right side... w/e.Β 
Β 

Dillard was limited to reserve work whenΒ Jason PetersΒ orΒ Lane JohnsonΒ went down because of injury, and that was a good thing forΒ Carson WentzΒ based on how he graded. He allowed a pressure rate of 14.7%, higher than any other tackle in the NFL.

Β 

Dillard blew 7.8% of his combined pass and run blocks, the worst rate among offensive linemen with 300 or more snaps.

Β 

I’m good on that.Β 

Well he was drafted to be a LT soooo. Everybody here will tell you he settled in nicely at LT. And some wanted him to stay at LT even upon JP's return. You honestly sound kinda salty bc an all pro LT didn't wanna play for arguably the most dysfunctional franchise in the league aka your team. Congrats. Salt acknowledged.

10 minutes ago, EagleBlueDon said:

Well he was drafted to be a LT soooo. Everybody here will tell you he settled in nicely at LT. And some wanted him to stay at LT even upon JP's return. You honestly sound kinda salty bc an all pro LT didn't wanna play for arguably the most dysfunctional franchise in the league aka your team. Congrats. Salt acknowledged.

Lmao.Β When did I ever mentionΒ Trent Williams? Β Huge reach.Β 

6 hours ago, HTTRDynasty said:

Lmao.

You know HTTR is cornered when he either says lmao, or he busts out the memes.Β  Like clockwork.

Anything completion percentage-based is a flawed stat. Haskins’ receivers dropped passes at the 3rd highest rateΒ in the league.Β 

Nice try though.

Flawed, or inconvenient for you?Β  The Redskins were 20th in drops last year. If you have proof that Haskins was a victim of drops more-so than any other quarterback in the league, provide a source

QBKlass, PFF, Sports Info Solutions. Β All these guys agree on one thing. Β Haskins was a better player than Jones last year.Β 

You listed a bunch of subjective opinions.Β  PFF, QBKlass, QBDataMine, all make their rankings by watching plays and grading. Those grades are therefore not without bias, preconceived notions, and variance due to mood.Β  QBKlass in his bio, references his disbelief that the Giants drafted Daniel Jones.Β  So how can you expect me to believe his analysis of Daniel Jones is unbiased?Β  QBDataMine calls Daniel Jones a top 10 accurate intermediate (10-20 yards) passer, then two weeks later calls him one of the least accurate quarterbacks when throwing further than 10 yards.Β  Like...wut??Β  PFF is the only one of those that I put any stock into.

And that's why I'm interested in objective measures.Β  Model based statistics don't have human related biases. You can spin any way you want, but Haskins was historically bad in most respected objective QB measures. QBR, EPA, DVOA, CPOE.Β  Like... terrible. Josh Rosen bad.Β  Daniel Jones was at least respectable for a rookie in CPOE, QBR, and EPA (minus the fumbles).Β  Not to mention he was the 2nd best scrambling QB in the league last year by EPA / play.Β 

All of these statistics typically correlate pretty well with each other, and with PFF grades.Β  However, PFF's grade for Haskins really deviates from those other metrics. For your sake, you better hope they're seeing something the objective models are missing.Β  Futhermore, PFF gave Murray, Haskins and Jones nearly an identical grades.Β  Within one point IIRC.Β  So yea, technically PFF grades Haskins higher... but only technically.Β 

β€œDaniel Jones and a fortified offensive line could take the wild card in the NFC” - PFF

Haskins also hadΒ one of the highest intended air yards marks in the league, so yes, he would be less accurate as a result. Β But I do admit his footwork was sloppy as hell at the beginning of the year, yet he improved and tied his footwork to his eyes byΒ the final few gamesΒ of the year, dramatically improving his accuracy.

CPOE accounts for target depth. It's accounted for in the numbers provided.

Β 

Β 

Edited by Gmen

4 minutes ago, Gmen said:

You know HTTR is cornered when he either says lmao, or he busts out the memes.Β  Like clockwork.

Β 

Actually I say β€œlmao” when I find the other person’s argument or point so ridiculous that it actually getsΒ a laugh out of me in real life - like, for real.Β 
Β 

8 minutes ago, Gmen said:

Flawed, or inconvenient for you?Β  The Redskins were 20th in drops last year. If you have proof that Haskins was a victim of drops more-so than any other quarterback in the league, provide a source

How is that relevant? Β 3 different QBs played for the Redskins last year. I’m talking about just Haskins.Β 
Β 

It’s oneΒ of theΒ advanced QB stats on Pro Football Reference. He was 3rd in drop percentageΒ out of QBs with a meaningful snap count.Β Look it up. Β I’m on my phone right now and not in a position to baby you through finding the data.Β 
Β 

15 minutes ago, Gmen said:

And that's why I'm interested in objective measures.Β  Model based statistics don't have human related biases. You can spin any way you want, but Haskins was historically bad in most respected objective QB measures. QBR, EPA, DVOA, CPOE.Β  Like... terrible. Josh Rosen bad.Β  Daniel Jones was at least respectable for a rookie in CPOE, QBR, and EPA (minus the fumbles).Β  Not to mention he was the 2nd best scrambling QB in the league last year by EPA / play.Β 

Β 

Out of all those metrics, nothing is more correlated year to year than PFF passing grade. Mainly because it accounts for all the things objective metrics can’t account for, like drops from receivers, 3rd and long situations, and dropped INTs.Β 
Β 

Funny how you skip over the 47 turnover-worthy plays Jones had last year. That will have him out of the league in 3 years if itΒ doesn’t get fixed.Β 

1 hour ago, HTTRDynasty said:

Lmao.Β When did I ever mentionΒ Trent Williams? Β Huge reach.Β 

To bring up Andre Dillard in an argument about your favorite team's incredible and embarrassing ineptitude within a division is a reach. The redskins have been the undisputed door mat of the NFCE over the past 20 years. We have no reason to take your team seriously in 2021 based on facts like this.

2 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

You know it’s the offseason when there is a Washington fan talking trash......

Β 

ToΒ be fair, it's the only time of the year they are Guaranteed not to be below .500. It's tradition.

Edited by Nabbs4u