Jump to content

🦅🤠 NFC East 🤷‍♂️🆘: A winner with no name


Who wins the East in 2019?  

66 members have voted

  1. 1. Who will be the fairest of them all in 2019?

    • Philadelphia Eagles
    • Dallas Cowboys
    • New York Giants
    • Football Team


Recommended Posts

21 hours ago, Jeezla said:

Had to put Kilt and Pete on the ignore list. You know better than to quote Matts. 

You all like to B*tch about me, but you know this thread would be boring as hell if I didnt post in it. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Matts4313 said:

You all like to B*tch about me, but you know this thread would be boring as hell if I didnt post in it. 

I just wish you'd post more diverse content frankly. Your one spiel is tiresome.

Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Who's DBs are going to suck more? Cowboys, Eagles, Redskins or Giants?

Probably the Cowboys and the Giants. 

In an odd twist of fate. The Eagles may have the least worst defensive back unit in the division. I expect the Cowboys will improve in a couple of years, but right now there's just no experience there.

Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Remember that time when we had Parcells, Zimmer and Payton (Along with Romo, Witten, Ware, TO and others) and didnt manage to win a damn thing? 

Is this better @Danger?

Never knew you guys had Zimmer. 

Yeah, not sure how you guys managed to flop like you did.

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Danger said:

Never knew you guys had Zimmer. 

Yeah, not sure how you guys managed to flop like you did.

Serious? Zimmer was on our staff for like 15 years. Im pretty sure we were his first pro job. 

He won a superbowl with us. I think he actually won 2 of them. 

Edited by Matts4313
Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Danger said:

Probably the Cowboys and the Giants. 

In an odd twist of fate. The Eagles may have the least worst defensive back unit in the division. I expect the Cowboys will improve in a couple of years, but right now there's just no experience there.

Im not sure I agree. Chido, Haha and Woods are all multi year starters. Its really just Diggs who is new to the league. And he may not even start as we have both Brown and Lewis who have shown that they arent terrible. Maybe they arent great, but they can fill the JAG role of not being awful. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

Who's DBs are going to suck more? Cowboys, Eagles, Redskins or Giants?

Somehow the Eagles have the best CB’s in the division now.....

4 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

Remember that time when we had Parcells, Zimmer and Payton (Along with Romo, Witten, Ware, TO and others) and didnt manage to win a damn thing? 

Is this better @Danger?

Yes much better 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...