πŸ¦…πŸ€  NFC East πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈπŸ†˜ | Celebrating the Cowboys' 28 Years of Sadness

Phire

Just now, Matts4313 said:

Can I be honest? My respect level is plummeting for you lately. It seems like you will post anything to appease the Eagles fans and have no backbone. Do you even bring up your own team here? If your entire goal is to suck up for fake internet likes, thats sad.Β 

Be you. Say Eff both of them, cousins is the GOAT. Do something besides bend over with a bird tattoo'd on your rump.Β 

Or maybe dont' say that just to be a homer and actually make arguments based in fact rather than acting like Skip Bayless defending "my Cowboys".

Can I be honest? My respect level is plummeting for you lately. It seems like you will post anything to appease the Eagles fans and have no backbone. Do you even bring up your own team here? If your entire goal is to suck up for fake internet likes, thats sad.Β 

Be you. Say Eff both of them, cousins is the GOAT. Do something besides bend over with a bird tattoo'd on your rump.Β 

How does it feel to be completely irrelevant tonight?Β Β 

7EP5GEw.gif

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

Maybe he's secretly got a Wentz tattoo on his chest or somethingΒ 

1 minute ago, RollEagles said:

Or maybe dont' say that just to be a homer and actually make arguments based in fact rather than acting like Skip Bayless defending "my Cowboys".

He could legit make an argument that the Redskins are contenders, and they have the best QB in the division. Instead he just kisses butt. Its annoying. I already have to debate you guys, I dont need a closet Eagles fan chipping in too.Β 

He could legit make an argument that the Redskins are contenders, and they have the best QB in the division. Instead he just kisses butt. Its annoying. I already have to debate you guys, I dont need a closet Eagles fan chipping in too.Β 

But if he doesn't think Cousins is the best QB in the division, why would he make that argument?

6 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

tenor.gif