πŸ¦…πŸ€  NFC East πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈπŸ†˜ | Celebrating the Cowboys' 28 Years of Sadness

Phire

So, when Peters is banged up, we hold it against him. But when other Ts are banged up, they get a pass for not playing as well?Β 

Peters has been one of the best LTs for a decade. Outside of Thomas it's arguable he's been 2,3, or 4. But dominate nonetheless.Β 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Jroc04 said:

So, when Peters is banged up, we hold it against him. But when other Ts are banged up, they get a pass for not playing as well?Β 

Peters has been one of the best LTs for a decade. Outside of Thomas it's arguable he's been 2,3, or 4. But dominate nonetheless.Β 

Trent Williams is a little more than banged up.Β  I'm not sure what the medical term for it is but he basically has a detached knee cap.Β  He will require surgery in the offseason to repair it but he's been gutting it out.Β Β 

17 minutes ago, MKnight82 said:

Trent Williams is a little more than banged up.Β  I'm not sure what the medical term for it is but he basically has a detached knee cap.Β  He will require surgery in the offseason to repair it but he's been gutting it out.Β Β 

So should I consider that when I'm ranking Ts or not?

2 hours ago, Phire said:

The Cowboys cut Kellen Moore...@ianlewis16Β ... after the Eagles wanted to sign a TE off their practice squad. The question is, why the hell did we want to sign a TE to our roster? Thats the last position we need.

DID WE TROLL DALLAS INTO MAKING A CUT

THE MASTER PLAN IS COMING INTO EFFECT!!!!1!!!11!!!!!!

14 hours ago, Phire said:

The Cowboys cut Kellen Moore...@ianlewis16Β ... after the Eagles wanted to sign a TE off their practice squad. The question is, why the hell did we want to sign a TE to our roster? Thats the last position we need.

DID WE TROLL DALLAS INTO MAKING A CUT

guess they are just looking for kids they like that wont ever see a snap like gibson.Β 

Can someone explain to me how Dak is more "cerebral" than Carson freaking Wentz?!Β  Explain it to me like I am 4 year old (sometimes I am, but that's another matter)...

Carson’s working on that time/space continuum while Dak on that FisherPrice Speak β€˜n’ Spell.

Yo, eff the Cowgirls.Β  I love my homies here.Β  They bleed green, all heart and soul.Β  No 5'6 bandwagoners with hot takes that rile you up with no intention of provided authentication.Β  We don't overrate, we underrate.Β  We'll keep it real with passion.Β  They say history repeats itself.Β  The Giants are finished.Β  The Redskins will lose Captain Kirk unless they fill his spaceship with cryptocurrency to the moon(MoonCoin - my idea patent pending). Hopefully, I'm not too cryptic, but the Cowgirls will be in the crypt.Β  I see visions of us dominating this division for the next 10 years just like we did when we started that run in 2000. #Y2NotUs?!

Elite D with a more cerebral and accurate QB that can scramble, and better weapons all round.Β  We don't have a walrus, but he's some kind of goofy animal.Β  Not sure which yet.Β  Our special K ain't too shabby is what I'm saying.Β  You might need some ketamine to calm you down some from all the highs. Β  Β 

Divisions and a SB is what I dream of for the next decade delivered from that red-headed glorious mountain of a man, very cerebral-like.

Cheers, boys!Β  Here's to that journey.

Edited by jonu62882
  • Like 1

46 minutes ago, jonu62882 said:

Can someone explain to me how Dak is more "cerebral" than Carson freaking Wentz?!Β  Explain it to me like I am 4 year old (sometimes I am, but that's another matter)...

Carson’s working on that time/space continuum while Dak on that FisherPrice Speak β€˜n’ Spell.

Yo, eff the Cowgirls.Β  I love my homies here.Β  They bleed green, all heart and soul.Β  No 5'6 bandwagoners with hot takes that rile you up with no intention of provided authentication.Β  We don't overrate, we underrate.Β  We'll keep it real with passion.Β  They say history repeats itself.Β  The Giants are finished.Β  The Redskins will lose Captain Kirk unless they fill his spaceship with cryptocurrency to the moon(MoonCoin - my idea patent pending). Hopefully, I'm not too cryptic, but the Cowgirls will be in the crypt.Β  I see visions of us dominating this division for the next 10 years just like we did when we started that run in 2000. #Y2NotUs?!

Elite D with a more cerebral and accurate QB that can scramble, and better weapons all round.Β  We don't have a walrus, but he's some kind of goofy animal.Β  Not sure which yet.Β  Our special K ain't too shabby is what I'm saying.Β  You might need some ketamine to calm you down some from all the highs. Β  Β 

Divisions and a SB is what I dream of for the next decade delivered from that red-headed glorious mountain of a man, very cerebral-like.

Cheers, boys!Β  Here's to that journey.

Who said that?