πŸ¦…πŸ€  NFC East πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈπŸ†˜ | Celebrating the Cowboys' 28 Years of Sadness

Phire

GO DALLAS!!!! Eagles I think will lose out... Need Dallas to win a few more... Division will come down to NYG & WAS I think....

EDIT TO ADD: of course Justin Jefferson catches a 50 yard bomb completely burning the press coverage...Β LOL HOWIE!!!!!!!!!! I still am just completely speechless on us passing him up

Edited by Wentz you dog you

26 minutes ago, Wentz you dog you said:

GO DALLAS!!!! Eagles I think will lose out... Need Dallas to win a few more... Division will come down to NYG & WAS I think....

EDIT TO ADD: of course Justin Jefferson catches a 50 yard bomb completely burning the press coverage...Β LOL HOWIE!!!!!!!!!! I still am just completely speechless on us passing him up

Dont jinx us. SKOL SKOL SKOL

The playoffs are real. Draft picks are speculative. When we dig on each other it comes down to team success not draft picks. You always always always cheer for playoffs. If only for the simple fact that your rivals get to watch you in them and can’t say crap for another season. I get the argument of getting the better draft pick but this isn’t the NBA, a team can be terrible one year and a few changes here and there and they’re right in the thick of the conference best. Happens all the time. I HATE the Eagles right nowΒ and I want wholesale change but I want the playoffs more. I read the Chargers have like a combined 17 pts between all their losses. Sometimes it’s just down to a few plays that makesΒ or breaks you. That goes for most every team. As bad as you think you are, you’re almost certainly closer to competing than you think. And if 8-10 picks up a draft board make the difference than your probably doomed with your FO anyway. Always root for a stable base with something to build off of rather than utter dismay and the eject button which comes with a crap shoot pick at the end of it. What exactly did Lamb get them again?Β 

42 minutes ago, Broadway Joe said:

Every time I see someone in here β€œrooting” for a rival to win the division so their team can get a better draft pick I think of this imageΒ 

dTcAHZc_d.webp?maxwidth=760&fidelity=gra

Broadway Joe, I am on your side... Absolute last resort & I haven't been like that until after the game today by PHI. If Doug hands away his playcall duties I will be LURED BACK IN.

I've always felt that way Jroc but given how we've πŸ’© the bed the past two weeks, I want nothing to do with the 19th pick and eventual WC lost.

This team and offense specifically looks absolutely lost withΒ no direction, no clue. Being NFCE Champs will only mask that ineptitude.Β 

Edited by Nabbs4u

4 minutes ago, Jroc04 said:

The playoffs are real. Draft picks are speculative. When we dig on each other it comes down to team success not draft picks. You always always always cheer for playoffs. If only for the simple fact that your rivals get to watch you in them and can’t say crap for another season. I get the argument of getting the better draft pick but this isn’t the NBA, a team can be terrible one year and a few changes here and there and they’re right in the thick of the conference best. Happens all the time. I HATE the Eagles right nowΒ and I want wholesale change but I want the playoffs more. I read the Chargers have like a combined 17 pts between all their losses. Sometimes it’s just down to a few plays that makesΒ or breaks you. That goes for most every team. As bad as you think you are, you’re almost certainly closer to competing than you think. And if 8-10 picks up a draft board make the difference than your probably doomed with your FO anyway. Always root for a stable base with something to build off of rather than utter dismay and the eject button which comes with a crap shoot pick at the end of it. What exactly did Lamb get them again?Β 

I'd rather have Micah Parsons leading our defense the next decade than a playoff loss.Β