πŸ¦…πŸ€  NFC East πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈπŸ†˜ | Celebrating the Cowboys' 28 Years of Sadness

Phire

9 minutes ago, Jroc04 said:

If we ripped the face off of Dallas last week we’d be all in for winning tonight. It’s convenient, at least for me, that we had a putrid 2nd half of that game and I can rest easy hoping for that better pick. But there wound have been some real noise for this team going into the playoffs riding a 3-1 streak with a rejuvenated offense lead by a young QB no one has a lot of tape on yet.Β 

Would've been hilarious to get in and get the Rams with no Goff round 1.

3 minutes ago, ninjapirate said:

we finished last in the east no matter what. So got that easy schedule next year so that our S.O.S is better for the top 5 pick we;ll get in 2022

Who are the top QBs next year? The UNC kid and Rattler out of Oklahoma?

12 minutes ago, ninjapirate said:

we finished last in the east no matter what. So got that easy schedule next year so that our S.O.S is better for the top 5 pick we;ll get in 2022

Even better this year if they go with reported way of picking the 17th game, inter-conference game with same division region (East vs East) against the same spot finish. We'd play the Jets. Along with Niners and Lions.

Β 

41 minutes ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

Rattler not a true frosh?

Slovis from USC I think was/is talked of as top guy.

Wasn't terribly impressed with Rattler this year. Not living up to OU's recent standard of QB, though he's still developing one would hope.