πŸ¦…πŸ€  NFC East πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈπŸ†˜ | Celebrating the Cowboys' 28 Years of Sadness

Phire

A lil trash talk, but I didnt want to invade your other threads. jrry was tagging my post in an old thread:

On 7/1/2020 at 6:37 PM, Matts4313 said:

Fixed for you. And a "career back up" is literally the most successful player in your teams history. Much better than your new career back up, Wentz.Β 

BTW - I heard Jackson is working out with Hurts and not Wentz.Β :D

Β 

On 7/1/2020 at 9:11 PM, Matts4313 said:

If you tell me you had a choice for the next 5 years (without Flip and Riech) and you would pick Pederson - I wouldnt believe you.

^^^^ Over McVay

On 7/2/2020 at 8:32 AM, EaglesPeteC said:

I’d take big balls Doug over β€œgenius” McVay every time.Β 

Β 

On 7/2/2020 at 1:38 PM, Matts4313 said:

source.gif

Β 

Call me GD Nostradamus.Β 

26 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

A lil trash talk, but I didnt want to invade your other threads. jrry was tagging my post in an old thread:

Β 

^^^^ Over McVay

Β 

Call me GD Nostradamus.Β 

tl;dr Doug adapted and changed things when he needed to, until he won the Super Bowl, and then he got complacent and thought he was the greatest thing since sliced bread. The league evolved past him and left him in the dust. Sad but it's the truth.

I laughed at this:

Β 

Β 

Schefter just said they’re doing it to pick his brain and that β€œif I were them I would interview someone from the giants, cowboys, and Washington and see what they think about your team.”

Not to say they’re not legit interested in him, but they could just be using him to gain insight on a rival.

Β 

[–]Michael GallupGilBrandtΒ [score hidden]Β an hour agoΒ 

I've seen this a few times, but Kellen isn't a idiot, how much valuable information would he actually give away in a interview. I feel like he would have some pretty basic observations, but doubt anything that the Eagles don't already know.

Β 

[–]Amari CooperAlpha12_Β [score hidden]Β an hour agoΒ 

Eagles:Β So Kellen, what makes your offense so good?

Kellen:Β Jeez, I don’t know. Maybe having a good fu***ng QB. I’m out this b***h

1 hour ago, Matts4313 said:

I laughed at this:

Β 

Β 

Schefter just said they’re doing it to pick his brain and that β€œif I were them I would interview someone from the giants, cowboys, and Washington and see what they think about your team.”

Not to say they’re not legit interested in him, but they could just be using him to gain insight on a rival.

Β 

[–]Michael GallupGilBrandtΒ [score hidden]Β an hour agoΒ 

I've seen this a few times, but Kellen isn't a idiot, how much valuable information would he actually give away in a interview. I feel like he would have some pretty basic observations, but doubt anything that the Eagles don't already know.

Β 

[–]Amari CooperAlpha12_Β [score hidden]Β an hour agoΒ 

Eagles:Β So Kellen, what makes your offense so good?

Kellen:Β Jeez, I don’t know. Maybe having a good fu***ng QB. I’m out this b***h

Dak sucks

• Like 1

Maybe Howie is using the Jedi Mind trick on Jerry? Making him think , like the Giants with the πŸ‘πŸ‘, a Division rival is actually interested Moore? Make him panic thinking Wonder Boy 2.0 might bounceΒ instead of becoming the Cowboys HC 1/2 way through next years season?

Edited by Nabbs4u