πŸ¦…πŸ€  NFC East πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈπŸ†˜ | Celebrating the Cowboys' 28 Years of Sadness

Phire

49 minutes ago, ninjapirate said:

stafford would have the worst receivers of his career with the pats.

The broncos would be a fun destination for him.

They could sign one of the Lions wideouts that will be free. Doesn’t seem like their type of move anyway.

Oh yeah...keep forgetting how muck Lock blew this year. That’d be a great situation for him.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
17 hours ago, ACO said:

NFC East looking pretty decent these days. Hopefully this division can turn it around and really be competitive again.

I see the same crap division as last year, only real differences being a healthy Dak, and nowΒ WFT has a good slot WR. I don't think Fitzmagic really moves the needle. He's 38, was never known for having a big arm, and hasn't thrown over 20 td's since '15. I think Washington will look like the Nick Foles version of the Bears. Dallas is still coached by Mike McCarthy, so they'll put up points, but go nowhere because of the defense. Saquon coming back boosts the Giants a bit, but they still stink. If they sign Gollday and draft some decent OL, I'll like them a lot more, but right now they stink. And then there's us. Yea.

Edited by Jeezla
  • Like 1

48 minutes ago, EagleBlueDon said:

Lol, if we remove the most important position in sports. Solid.

I'm pretty sure the point is that if any of theΒ QBs on these teams play above their baseline established performance, the remaining roster allows them to achieve greaterΒ heights than normal... similar to when lightning struck for Philly in 2017-18.

12 minutes ago, HTTRDynasty said:

I'm pretty sure the point is that if any of theΒ QBs on these teams play above their baseline established performance, the remaining roster allows them to achieve greaterΒ heights than normal... similar to when lightning struck for Philly in 2017-18.

Our '17 OL was way better than yours or NYG current OL's

Edited by Jeezla