πŸ¦…πŸ€  NFC East πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈπŸ†˜ | Celebrating the Cowboys' 28 Years of Sadness

Phire

1 hour ago, HTTRDynasty said:

Β 

I mean, I wouldn't call 12 receptions on 15 targets (80% catch rate), 101 yards, a TD and aΒ 112.5 passer rating when targeted "getting clamped"... especially given the QBs McLaurin had to work with last year.

I can't really speak to the other matchups Slay had last season.

I do think Slay is overrated, but I agree he isn't as bad as that graphic suggests.

Β 

Nah, clamped is a strong term but def limited him more than others. If TM gets 50 yards against the Eagles per game going forward, that’s an Eagles win. You have to put it in perspective. He had 10 other games over 50 yards. His games against the Eagles were his, arguably, 4th and 5th least productive games of the year. I’ll take that all day.Β 

1 hour ago, Jroc04 said:

Nah, clamped is a strong term but def limited him more than others. If TM gets 50 yards against the Eagles per game going forward, that’s an Eagles win. You have to put it in perspective. He had 10 other games over 50 yards. His games against the Eagles were his, arguably, 4th and 5th least productive games of the year. I’ll take that all day.Β 

Point taken.Β  But if we're keeping things in perspective, we should also keep in mind that the QB in the first game was Dwayne Haskins and the QB in the 2nd game was the ghost of Alex Smith... I'm looking forward to seeing what TMac can do with a guy who is not a bottom 5-10 QB.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, HTTRDynasty said:

Point taken.Β  But if we're keeping things in perspective, we should also keep in mind that the QB in the first game was Dwayne Haskins and the QB in the 2nd game was the ghost of Alex Smith... I'm looking forward to seeing what TMac can do with a guy who is not a bottom 5-10 QB.

Same with our receivers lol

• 3 weeks later...
20 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Real talk did @Matts4313Β get lost in Reddit or down in a sea of Texas 9’s?Β 
Β 

The fact that he isn’t dunking on us every day in this dumpster fire offseason makes me concerned for his well being.

Man... I was enjoying the quiet and not hearing about Dak every other post here. You're gonna make me have to my job and actually read and moderate here.... don't do that.

Here are the 35 names sent to Washington [Football Team] season ticketΒ holders to vote onΒ Link

The Washington Aces

The Washington Ambassadors

The Washignton Anchors

The Washington Archers

The Washington Armada

The Washington Aviators

The Washington Beacons

The Washington Belters

The Washington Brigade

The Washington Commanders

The Washington Defenders

The Washington Demon Cats

The Washington Griffins

The Washington Guardians

The Washington Icons

The Washington Majors

The Washington Monarchs

The Washington Pilots

The Washington Presidents

The Washington Razorbacks

The Washington Redhogs

The Washington Redtails

The Washington Redwolves

The Washington Renegades

The Washington Riders

The Washington Rising

The Washington Royals

The Washington Rubies

The Washington Swifts

The Washington Warriors

The Washington Wayfarers

The Washington Wild Hogs

Washington Football Team

The Washington 32 FC (W32)

Washington Capital City Football Club (CCFC)

First City Football Club (FCFC)

Washington DC Football Club (DCFC)

15 hours ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Real talk did @Matts4313Β get lost in Reddit or down in a sea of Texas 9’s?Β 
Β 

The fact that he isn’t dunking on us every day in this dumpster fire offseason makes me concerned for his well being.

It’s surprising to me as well. It took him 3 years of sticking to his guns but he’s got the Dak over Wentz debate.Β