πŸ¦…πŸ€  NFC East πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈπŸ†˜ | Celebrating the Cowboys' 28 Years of Sadness

Phire

1 hour ago, HTTRDynasty said:

Pretty chilly in here with all this shade.

Β 

Yeah him and his 7-9 squad πŸ˜‚, boy he did wonders for them. Really made a difference. That entire org and fanbase just can't get over that 38-7 mauling en route to a Super Bowl at their home stadium a mere 4 years ago. Guy's a clown.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Kiltman said:

tenor.gif

Jefferson & DK having great careers:

Making Howie look bad and being living reminders of how bad he is, one day leading towards him being fired

v

the pain : (

Jefferson threw Paper after his opponent threw scissors. Can't have that in the locker room. Just can't do it. Have you seen Reagor's RPS game?????????? ELITE

4 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Jefferson threw Paper after his opponent threw scissors. Can't have that in the locker room. Just can't do it. Have you seen Reagor's RPS game?????????? ELITE

Reagor throws shoot everytime like a damn boss.

tenor.gif

5 hours ago, Kiltman said:

So is worst case

Dallas gets Pitts
Giants get the last WR orΒ a haul for the 5th QBΒ 
WFT gets something to be hopeful for like a QB or WR

Β 

Dallas getting an offensive player is actually best case for me. I hope they neglect to upgrade one of the worst defenses ever. Giants sneak l scenario is yes getting the final WR, be that Waddle or Smith. WFT getting Justin Fields, Jones or Lance will make me angry.

1 hour ago, EagleBlueDon said:

Dallas getting an offensive player is actually best case for me. I hope they neglect to upgrade one of the worst defenses ever. Giants sneak l scenario is yes getting the final WR, be that Waddle or Smith. WFT getting Justin Fields, Jones or Lance will make me angry.

Yeah get the thinking with Dallas. Just love Pitts and would hate to see Jerry get his hands on him.Β 
Offense is almost as good on paper that Dak might live up to what they all think of him.

1 hour ago, EagleBlueDon said:

This is what I'm saying. Their offense is already ridiculous. If they add multiple good players to that defense they could have a chance to compete. If they continue to ignore the defense they will go no where.Β 

1 hour ago, EAGLES3658 said:

This is what I'm saying. Their offense is already ridiculous. If they add multiple good players to that defense they could have a chance to compete. If they continue to ignore the defense they will go no where.Β 

True. But defense becomes a lot easier when you are putting up 35+ every game.
They are a lot closer to that than assembling any defense of note.

Need multiple impact Dlinemen, a #1 corner, safeties. Depth all throughout the secondary.
And they have to hit on all those selections or risk not having the offense around still.

16 minutes ago, Danger said:

Dallas is most likely taking Surtain unless the Panthers do first.

Keep seeing a lot of mocks with trades having the Giants as the one trading back with a team coming up for a QB.
But I could see Dallas doing that too. Could see them or the Chargers moving up to #7 too.

For their sake, I'd hope they'd take a corner. Screws us but I guess this is one of the perks of being bad...it's not the only position we suck at.

1 hour ago, Kiltman said:

True. But defense becomes a lot easier when you are putting up 35+ every game.
They are a lot closer to that than assembling any defense of note.

Need multiple impact Dlinemen, a #1 corner, safeties. Depth all throughout the secondary.
And they have to hit on all those selections or risk not having the offense around still.

That may get them to the playoffs but won't get them much furtherΒ than that. If they want to try to compete for a SB then they have to focus on defense. To me, the more offensive guys they take the better.Β 

First round grades:

Dallas - C - did they need another first round middle linebacker? Β Maybe address another position. Β I like the player and they picked up a 3rd, but meh.

Philly - A - traded up and totally screwed the giants lol. Β Giants were 100% taking Smith.

Washington - B - unlike Dallas WFT actually needed a linebacker.

Giants - B+ - after getting schooled they rebounded well picking up several picks in the trade down and a solid weapon in Toney.

• Like 2