πŸ¦…πŸ€  NFC East πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈπŸ†˜ | Celebrating the Cowboys' 28 Years of Sadness

Phire

4 minutes ago, MKnight82 said:

First round grades:

Dallas - C - did they need another first round middle linebacker? Β Maybe address another position. Β I like the player and they picked up a 3rd, but meh.

Philly - A - traded up and totally screwed the giants lol. Β Giants were 100% taking Smith.

Washington - B - unlike Dallas WFT actually needed a linebacker.

Giants - B+ - after getting schooled they rebounded well picking up several picks in the trade down and a solid weapon in Toney.

Yeah overall, not a bad day.

Agree with Dallas...they are so predictable.

Once Pitts was gone you knew they were looking at the next big stars. (Horn, Parsons)

1 minute ago, Eagles $5$ said:

As much of a joke we have been lately, I think we are the only team in the division that got the player we really wanted. Others really had to settle for what was left... especially Giants and Dallas.Β 

Giants should've gone edge. Maybe they would've if Phillips lasted two more picks.

Just now, Kiltman said:

Yeah overall, not a bad day.

Agree with Dallas...they are so predictable.

Once Pitts was gone you knew they were looking at the next big stars. (Horn, Parsons)

There dline is so awful all of those first round linebackers are going to get blocked out of every play. Β Seriously though, why didn’t they take Slater?

1 minute ago, MKnight82 said:

I actually really liked the Toney pick

Don't mind a Toney. But at 20, and their other needs...just a bit rich.
Not an egregious move. But a little much for him.

Though now that I think of it him in the "Cole Beasley" role Garrett has is gonna be annoying AF.

12 minutes ago, MKnight82 said:

First round grades:

Dallas - C - did they need another first round middle linebacker? Β Maybe address another position. Β I like the player and they picked up a 3rd, but meh.

Philly - A - traded up and totally screwed the giants lol. Β Giants were 100% taking Smith.

Washington - B - unlike Dallas WFT actually needed a linebacker.

Giants - B+ - after getting schooled they rebounded well picking up several picks in the trade down and a solid weapon in Toney.

Dallas - C (Parsons will be a great player, but poor positional value, and especially for a team with glaring holes like Dallas, at least they picked up a 3rd round pick en route, I would've traded back again if I were them).
Philly - A- (Would be better if he was a bit stronger/bigger, think he'll be good, but I'm real worried about his durability)
Washington - C+ (Mostly just because LB positional value)
New York - C- (Toney is a big reach here IMO and they also didn't need a WR, doesn't fit need or BPA at all)

Β 

3 hours ago, Danger said:

New York - C- (Toney is a big reach here IMO and they also didn't need a WR, doesn't fit need or BPA at all)

Β 

Of course we could use another wideout. Kenny goes down then we pretty much have the exact same offense as last year.Β  Granted I would have preferred we drafted Parsons at 11 or Kwity Paye at 20.Β  I am okay with Toney, not excited about Toney but okay with him.

No doubt the Eagles trade upset DG's plan. Smith had to of been the pick. I would of rather taken Paye at 20 as well and added a WR at a later point. But Galloday, Shep, Ross, Toney, Engram, Rudolph, and Barkley... that a pretty nice set of playmakers.Β  Ecstatic about the trade, a little meh about the pick.

Β 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Eagles $5$ said:

As much of a joke we have been lately, I think we are the only team in the division that got the player we really wanted. Others really had to settle for what was left... especially Giants and Dallas.Β 

Disagree. I think Washington loved Jamin Davis.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Shockwave said:

No doubt the Eagles trade upset DG's plan. Smith had to of been the pick. I would of rather taken Paye at 20 as well and added a WR at a later point. But Galloday, Shep, Ross, Toney, Engram, Rudolph, and Barkley... that a pretty nice set of playmakers.Β  Ecstatic about the trade, a little meh about the pick.

Yeah that first round pick takes the sting out of it a bit lol.

Edited by TheRealMcCoy

7 minutes ago, HTTRDynasty said:

They did.Β  Apparently, he was the top defensive player on their board, which is likely a stretch... though I wouldn't doubt the Rivera/JDR combo when it comes to evaluating LBs.

I seriously doubt he was ahead of Horn and Surtain.Β  I could see him being their #3.Β Β