πŸ¦…πŸ€  NFC East πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈπŸ†˜ | Celebrating the Cowboys' 28 Years of Sadness

Phire

1 minute ago, Danger said:

you were banned?

For the last 3 months...

Β 

Why else wouldnt I be mocking you all about the Dak/Wentz "debate". I put that in quotations because it was never really a debate outside of you homers/cowboys haters.Β 

Just now, Matts4313 said:

For the last 3 months...

Β 

Why else wouldnt I be mocking you all about the Dak/Wentz "debate". I put that in quotations because it was never really a debate outside of you homers/cowboys haters.Β 

>never a debate

Dak was terrible for a whole season that Carson had been lighting it up. Doesn't matter anymore though. Thought maybe you went to Reddit again or something idk.

2 minutes ago, Danger said:

Β Thought maybe you went to Reddit again or something idk.

Nah, webby got mad because someone called me a liar about something so I posted the text messages. I made the mistake of not blurring out names/numbers and what not so it broke forum rules.Β 

Technically I was right, but it didnt matter to the powers above.Β 

50 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Shockingly it has the highest correlation to wins currently. But I think its because ESPN adjust the grade/formula to fit their needs.

Its been 3 months. Clearly I have a lot of pent up "Wentz sucks Dak is awesome" post I need to get out of my system. Its going to be a long summer for you all.Β 

Lol you can’t hurt us more than the actual Eagles’ do.

34 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Nah, webby got mad because someone called me a liar about something so I posted the text messages. I made the mistake of not blurring out names/numbers and what not so it broke forum rules.Β 

Technically I was right, but it didnt matter to the powers above.Β 

You were so hellbent on proving a point that you posted personal information to a message board full of strangers? That's just as bad if not worse then those weirdos who take selfies wearing a jersey and post it to Reddit.Β 

17 minutes ago, Scalamania said:

You were so hellbent on proving a point that you posted personal information to a message board full of strangers? That's just as bad if not worse then those weirdos who take selfies wearing a jersey and post it to Reddit.Β 

Yeah. It was dumb. There was nothing that would actually track back to the story as it was a google number. But @ET80Β and @GlenΒ were calling my character (honesty) into question and I crossed a line.Β 

@WebmasterΒ was right to ban me. I made a dumb choice.Β 

12 minutes ago, ET80 said:

I did what now?

Cmon now. I dont want to rehash poop, but to act ignorant to it? You said "This is a pathetic lie to draw attention" or something very very similar. I then screen shotted things.Β 

Β 

It doesnt matter, its old news. Lets move on. But dont act like you dont know.Β 

Β 

Easterby got demoted. I called it. Is it a real demotion?Β 

Just now, Matts4313 said:

Cmon now. I dont want to rehash poop, but to act ignorant to it? You said "This is a pathetic lie to draw attention" or something very very similar. I then screen shotted things.Β 

Β 

It doesnt matter, its old news. Lets move on. But dont act like you dont know.Β 

I legit don't remember, but I'm always down to move on.

Good to have you back.

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

Easterby got demoted. I called it. Is it a real demotion?Β 

Doubtful. A few folks who I've met inside the building alluded to his influence growing. He didn't talk to the draft class - but he talked about 'em to those who made the decision.

Another day in Houston...

• Like 1