πŸ¦…πŸ€  NFC East πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈπŸ†˜ | Celebrating the Cowboys' 28 Years of Sadness

Phire

5 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

https://www.phillyvoice.com/10-worst-contracts-nfc-east-carson-wentz-dak-prescott-ezekiel-elliott-058882/

I do enjoy it when philly media says Dak is the best player in the East.

MVP doesn’t mean best player. And you’re quoting an article about the worst contracts in the division.Β 
Β 

You are back, my friend. Officially.Β 

1 hour ago, Jroc04 said:

MVP doesn’t mean best player. And you’re quoting an article about the worst contracts in the division.Β 
Β 

You are back, my friend. Officially.Β 

You take the small compliments when you can get them.

13 minutes ago, HTTRDynasty said:

Thoughts,Β @Matts4313?

Β 

You guys absolutely destroyed us last year and then added more pieces. Our only hope is Dak and our skill spots can out score you guys. I think both teams will be in the 9-10 win range, but I am not sure we can take the division from you.

Β 

That said, no one wins this division 2 years in a row. Your team is probably cursed and will be plagued with injuries just because thats what always happens to the NFCE champ.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

You guys absolutely destroyed us last year and then added more pieces. Our only hope is Dak and our skill spots can out score you guys. I think both teams will be in the 9-10 win range, but I am not sure we can take the division from you.

Β 

That said, no one wins this division 2 years in a row. Your team is probably cursed and will be plagued with injuries just because thats what always happens to the NFCE champ.

Β 

Agreed.Β  I think it'll be a battle through the final week.Β  The fact that we have to play against 3 extra division winners this year will probably be our downfall.

4 minutes ago, HTTRDynasty said:

Β 

Agreed.Β  I think it'll be a battle through the final week.Β  The fact that we have to play against 3 extra division winners this year will probably be our downfall.

you guys also got hosed at the end of the year. Like every december game is a divisional opponent. Even if the Giants and Philly are trash the entire year, you know those games will be nail biters.

Our schedule also kinda sucks for that reason. I think its 4 of the last 5 games.

1 hour ago, Matts4313 said:

you guys also got hosed at the end of the year. Like every december game is a divisional opponent. Even if the Giants and Philly are trash the entire year, you know those games will be nail biters.

Our schedule also kinda sucks for that reason. I think its 4 of the last 5 games.

Yeah, it’s gonna take a lot ofΒ good luck at the end of the year when it comes to healthΒ to offset that.Β 

The way the schedule is laid out is that unless someone clearly runs away with the divison early... those last weeks (all divisional) will determine the winner. The league clearly expecting another trash season for the NFC East. But maybe it will turn around and become must see TV. Lol

16 minutes ago, Broadway Joe said:

I donΒ΄t see how Dallas doesnΒ΄t run away with the division.

I mean their defense is atocious. They can score 30+ a game and still lose. That is what their season was looking like before Dak went down. That Browns game really said it all. 38- 49.... Yikes. So yes Dallas has a decent shot but unless their defense improves (and not convinced) than they will always be in trouble because the rest of the devison are more balanced.

1 hour ago, ACO said:

I mean their defense is atocious. They can score 30+ a game and still lose. That is what their season was looking like before Dak went down. That Browns game really said it all. 38- 49.... Yikes. So yes Dallas has a decent shot but unless their defense improves (and not convinced) than they will always be in trouble because the rest of the devison are more balanced.

I love it how everybody forgets just how bad they were before Dak went down. They were what, a colossal Atlanta choke job from being like 0-5 with him? People have annual amnesia with Dallas it's unreal and truly mind boggling.

4 hours ago, Broadway Joe said:

I donΒ΄t see how Dallas doesnΒ΄t run away with the division.

Dallas being the favorites in the division is one thing.Β 

Considering Dallas to be a good team is a completely other. Dallas' defense is terrible. Their OL is not anything close to what it used to be. Dak is the best QB in the division but he isn't worth what he is being paid. Elliot looked like he was on his last legs last season. The only scary part of their team is their WRs.Β 

Dallas isn't running away with anything. The Eagles have a better chance of winning the division than Dallas has of winning 12+ games.