πŸ¦…πŸ€  NFC East πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈπŸ†˜ | Celebrating the Cowboys' 28 Years of Sadness

Phire

25 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Lol. Its almost as if you can read the standard label on any medicine ever produced whether it turned out to be good or bad.Β 

Not talking about the vaccine @Danger. Just laughing at how people can take things said by large companies (including the gov) at 100% face value when its been proven that we should always, always take things with at least a smidge of salt.Β 

No I'm talking about actual conversations I've had with our doctors.Β  As a father, with a wife still breastfeeding these were concerns and conversations we had.

46 minutes ago, MKnight82 said:

No I'm talking about actual conversations I've had with our doctors.Β Β 

I think you missed my point entirely.Β 

As a side note, nothing to do with covid, you should look into the entire job of a pharma rep and how it influences what your doctor will tell you. They basically get paid to wine and dine doctors, take them on expensive vacations, and give dr's marketing money just to push the latest pfizer pill. Its pretty disturbing; but as long as its FDA approved, totally legal.Β 

Source: I was interviewing for a pharma rep with pfizer out of college and they told me.Β 

18 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

https://touchdownwire.usatoday.com/lists/worst-nfl-quarterbacks-carson-wentz-sam-darnold-drew-lock/

Β 

"Eagles QB in general" might have been the worst QB category out of all of them. Doesnt help that Wentz outright won like 4-5 categories by himself.

Good sir, please take your Carson Wentz takes to the Colts forum. @Wyld Stallynsis a real swell guy.

18 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Click the article. There is 2 categories. Those that apply to all your QBs (Hurts) and those that apply to Wentz.Β 

was in jest. We've all moved on from Wentz. I'm sure I'm not the only one who's sick of hearing about him, especially coming from you, one of his biggest critics on this forum.

3 minutes ago, Danger said:

was in jest. We've all moved on from Wentz. I'm sure I'm not the only one who's sick of hearing about him, especially coming from you, one of his biggest critics on this forum.

I got the joke. But how can you be sick of me? I was banned for 3 months and havent directly brought him up. You got an extended break.Β 

Β 

This article was more just showing that somewhere between your QB room and your coaches, there are a lot of areas to improve.Β 

Edited by Matts4313

6 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

I got the joke. But how can you be sick of me? I was banned for 3 months and havent directly brought him up. You got an extended break.Β 

Β 

This article was more just showing that somewhere between your QB room and your coaches, there are a lot of areas to improve.Β 

When your head coach is Doug Pederson. Most coaches are a likely improvement. I'm thankful for him drawing the winning Power Ball ticket a few years ago, but that doesn't make for a good coach.

3 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Β 

Well they flushed all the coaches so that doesn’t really matter.

But yeah Jalen has a lot to improve on. The last staff’s ability to coach up people or call an offense was near nonexistent, he had like no offseason and was just kinda pushed in when Carson gave up. So it’s kinda hard to tell what the hell Hurts will be like.Β 
Β 

Like the kid, like how he’s operating off the field this offseason. But any Eagles fan who gets mad at questioning him or is 100% in the β€œhe’s the answer” camp is delusional. Excited to see if he is anything, would be great if he is and we can use those 3 firsts on getting at least a corner and edge.