πŸ¦…πŸ€  NFC East πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈπŸ†˜ | Celebrating the Cowboys' 28 Years of Sadness

Phire

1 hour ago, MKnight82 said:

Jalen Hurts sucks. Β Like I think Dak Prescott is not good but Jalen Hurts sucks.

he played 5 games under a pathetic coach with a bad team around him. I don't expect him to be the answer, but by seasons end I expect him to be a better QB than Fitzpatrick.

1 hour ago, Danger said:

he played 5 games under a pathetic coach with a bad team around him. I don't expect him to be the answer, but by seasons end I expect him to be a better QB than Fitzpatrick.

By seasons end Fitzpatrick won’t be starting.

18 minutes ago, EagleBlueDon said:

It is so nice knowing that either A) Jalen Hurts is the guy. Or B) We have 3 FRP to get virtually anybody we want who is available to be our guy. This whole QB limbo in Philly won't go past this year. So, enjoy it while it lasts rivals. This is it.

And as a rival, its so nice knowing that Howie Roseman will still be in charge for those 3 first rounders.Β 

7 hours ago, Danger said:

A) How do you know the new coach will be any better? Β The grass isn’t always greener. Β Regardless of what you think of him now, the guy did win your city its first Super Bowl.Β 
Β 

B )Β What makes you think the team around him will be meaningfully better this season?

Β 

C) I seriously doubt Hurts will be a top ~20-23Β QB like Fitz by season’s end.Β 

13 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Im not watching a 12 minute video - what is lol worthy

Just a funny list in multiple ways:

• It's been a long time since I've seen WFT get this much respect nationally
  • Devonta at #6, with no Cooper on the list
  • Just a terrible list overall, even though it's nice to see the WFT love

Here's the list:

1. Chase Young, DE Was
2. Terry McLaurin, WR Was
3. Zack Martin, G Dal
4. Leonard Williams, DE NYG
5. Saquon Barkley, RB NYG
6. Devonta Smith, WR Phi
7. Daron Payne, DT Was
8. CeeDee Lamb, WR Dal
9. Brandon Scherff, G Was
10. Montez Sweat, DE Was

Β 

Edited by HTTRDynasty

4 minutes ago, HTTRDynasty said:

Just a funny list in multiple ways:

• It's been a long time since I've seen WFT get this much respect nationally
  • Devonta at #6, with no Cooper on the list
  • Just a terrible list overall, even though it's nice to see the WFT love

Here's the list:

1. Chase Young, DE Was
2. Terry McLaurin, WR Was
3. Zack Martin, G Dal
4. Leonard Williams, DE NYG
5. Saquon Barkley, RB NYG
6. Devonta Smith, WR Phi
7. Daron Payne, DT Was
8. CeeDee Lamb, WR Dal
9. Brandon Scherff, G Was
10. Montez Sweat, DE Was

Β 

This is for best players in 2021 that are not QBs? That list is terrible. One glaring omission is Fletcher Cox.

Those PFT dudes always come out with the strangest lists. Simms college prospect positional rankings are always all over the place so I'm not the least bit surprised. It is an awful list though. Not one Philly OL on there? No Cox? Bradberry? Smith being on as a rookie is dumb.

19 minutes ago, EagleBlueDon said:

It's so nice knowing Dallas is in our division

Is it? Our franchise has a better story IE fans/history/viewership/value/etc. It has a winning record against the Eagles. Romo had a winning record against you. Dak has a winning record against you. We clobbered your team/new QB at the end of the year. We look to be much better than you next year.

Β 

I guess you do get primetime games each year because you get to play us. Maybe thats what you meant by it being nice?