πŸ¦…πŸ€  NFC East πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈπŸ†˜ | Celebrating the Cowboys' 28 Years of Sadness

Phire

^^^ That nickname is both dumb and illogical. I have a feeling that Joseph bust pretty hard with us.

Β 

I just want to comment how much you all make me giggleΒ lately. From this thread, to your camp thread, to your NFL Gen thread. There is a common vibe of ~20 grown men trying to pretend they didnt spend 4 years unabashedly as Wentz homers. Now every thread has one of you guys mocking him or celebrating his ineptitude. Its great.Β 

Β 

(dont forget Diamones beautiful sig, either)

6 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

^^^ That nickname is both dumb and illogical. I have a feeling that Joseph bust pretty hard with us.

Β 

I just want to comment how much you all make me giggleΒ lately. From this thread, to your camp thread, to your NFL Gen thread. There is a common vibe of ~20 grown men trying to pretend they didnt spend 4 years unabashedly as Wentz homers. Now every thread has one of you guys mocking him or celebrating his ineptitude. Its great.Β 

Β 

Hell hath no fury like a scorned Eagles’ fan.Β 

8 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

Β 

Β 

In 2017 and 2018 he deserved the praise he got frankly. I never made and bones about stanning him. But when he ghosted Philly, I was pretty over it at that point. Still think he has good ability, but he can't stay healthy. Would've kinda been nice to see him have his opportunity to sink or swim without that moron Doug Pederson this year.

8 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

Β 

Β 

What’s not to get?Β Things change and evolve. Sometimes ugly takes a little while to rear it’s head. His mental state over injuries and playing 2nd fiddle to Foles clearly effected him. But he’s not an Eagle anymore so there’s no reason to cheer for him with the exception of staying relatively healthy for this year. Otherwise, he’s just a guy on another team. Sure, some of us have an axe to grind because of the proximity but nothing surprising or new when it comes to a broken relationship. We all have exes we bash for whatever reason when names are brought up.Β 

3 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Am I supposed to cheer for someoneΒ that tucks his tail and runs as soon as things get difficult? I’m confused

You clapped for Caron once, you’re supposed to do it forever. Circumstances not withstanding.Β 
Β 

Maybe that’s why every sports fan base doesn’t get it. They cheer for their teams like they would their kids tee ball team and we’re honest and demanding of the teams the rep us.Β 

1 hour ago, Jroc04 said:

What’s not to get?Β Things change and evolve. Sometimes ugly takes a little while to rear it’s head. His mental state over injuries and playing 2nd fiddle to Foles clearly effected him. But he’s not an Eagle anymore so there’s no reason to cheer for him with the exception of staying relatively healthy for this year. Otherwise, he’s just a guy on another team. Sure, some of us have an axe to grind because of the proximity but nothing surprising or new when it comes to a broken relationship. We all have exes we bash for whatever reason when names are brought up.Β 

Β 

48 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Am I supposed to cheer for someoneΒ that tucks his tail and runs as soon as things get difficult? I’m confused

Β 

42 minutes ago, Jroc04 said:

You clapped for Caron once, you’re supposed to do it forever. Circumstances not withstanding.Β 
Β 

Maybe that’s why every sports fan base doesn’t get it. They cheer for their teams like they would their kids tee ball team and we’re honest and demanding of the teams the rep us.Β 

This series of post is silly. I never said it wasnt easily understandable why you all are being petty - I simply said its funny to me. Im being immature about you all being immature.Β 

9 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

Β 

Β 

This series of post is silly. I never said it wasnt easily understandable why you all are being petty - I simply said its funny to me. Im being immature about you all being immature.Β 

YourΒ jokey demeanor goes over so well here. You make a post chocked of barbs and are surprised about a backlash? You’re either the best nemesis or the worst.Β 

16 hours ago, Jeezla said:

With the signing of Nelson, the Cowboys secondary goes from the worst in the division to the absolute worst in the division.

Clearly you havent been following the preseason hypetrain. Our secondary has been amazing in preseason - which clearly means they are going to be #1 in the NFL.Β 

Just now, Jroc04 said:

Matts the victim for the ump-teenth time.Β 

What is wrong with you friend, no one is a victim...Β Im not sure how my tone comes across to you all, but I was just shooting this ish, giving a lil hell. Wasnt actually complaining.Β