πŸ¦…πŸ€  NFC East πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈπŸ†˜ | Celebrating the Cowboys' 28 Years of Sadness

Phire

Just now, Danger said:

Huh?Β 

Maybe horsepoop is a better word. Collins got suspended for issues with his drugΒ test. 1 of those test he was excused for a funereal. Another he popped for codene that a doctor gave him during surgery. Lastly the latest rules say you cant get suspended for missing test - but he is out the next 5 games anyways.Β 

3 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Maybe horsepoop is a better word. Collins got suspended for issues with his drugΒ test. 1 of those test he was excused for a funereal. Another he popped for codene that a doctor gave him during surgery. Lastly the latest rules say you cant get suspended for missing test - but he is out the next 5 games anyways.Β 

Such a shame.Β 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

How long is a respectful amount of time to wait before trolling and pulling all those post of you guys thinking you have a shot at the division after week 1?Β 

I’d wait until after next week, wouldn’t want you to put in all the work just to lose on Monday.

• Like 2

Just now, Kiltman said:

I’d wait until after next week, wouldn’t want you to put in all the work just to lose on Monday.

Good call Kilty. Saved me from some potential embarrassment.Β 

Just now, Jroc04 said:

What has changed?

In my opinion? Nothing, you never had a real shot at the division. 😁

• Like 1

Just now, Matts4313 said:

Good call Kilty. Saved me from some potential embarrassment.Β 

In my opinion? Nothing, you never had a real shot at the division. 😁

Besides paper, what are you basing anything off of? We’ve watched two weeks of actual football and the only think I can say is that the division isn’t very good and no team has a clear leg up. Eagles D keeps playing tough, they’ll be in every game.Β 

Just now, Jroc04 said:

Besides paper, what are you basing anything off of? We’ve watched two weeks of actual football and the only think I can say is that the division isn’t very good and no team has a clear leg up. Eagles D keeps playing tough, they’ll be in every game.Β 

Based solely on the 2 games each teams have played and excluding last year completely from my mind:

All 4 teams have played mediocre at *worst*. Which is a huge step up from last year, when mediocrity seemed like a lofty goal for our burning heap of trash teams. I actually think the Eagles look much better than I expected.Β 

Β 

If I had to redo predictions for the division, I would increase the total wins by 1 or 2 per a team.Β 

4 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Based solely on the 2 games each teams have played and excluding last year completely from my mind:

All 4 teams have played mediocre at *worst*. Which is a huge step up from last year, when mediocrity seemed like a lofty goal for our burning heap of trash teams. I actually think the Eagles look much better than I expected.Β 

Β 

If I had to redo predictions for the division, I would increase the total wins by 1 or 2 per a team.Β 

FairΒ 

2 hours ago, Jroc04 said:

I highly doubt that will be the case against the ChiefsΒ 

One thing that I am presently surprised of is that so far gannon has found a way to neutralize both teams they have played best players in kittle and ridley. One of the biggest problems that the eagles have had the last 4 years or so have been the opposing teams no1 receiving option just absolutely annihilating us in every way conceivable.