πŸ¦…πŸ€  NFC East πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈπŸ†˜ | Celebrating the Cowboys' 28 Years of Sadness

Phire

16 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

I think there is a legit question to be asked here:

Β 

Did the Eagles screw up by going Nick instead of Kellen Moore? Lets turn to @ianlewis16 to find out...Β 

Nick ain't our offensive coordinator. If we were gonna fire Sirianni after this season (we won't and at least as of right now I'm not really entertaining the idea), Kellen Moore is probably on my short list.

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Danger said:

Nick ain't our offensive coordinator. If we were gonna fire Sirianni after this season (we won't and at least as of right now I'm not really entertaining the idea), Kellen Moore is probably on my short list.

We interviewed them the same weekend right? I’m not sure what Moore has done to change their mind on him since, would have to be more of an anti-Sirianni thing.

20 hours ago, ACO said:

Kellon Moore will be a head coach next year.... for the Cowboys. He got that Garret deal.Β 

That was always the plan IMO as soon as Jerry insisted McCarthy keep him on as OC. It's like Jones wants to relieve the Wade Phillips/Jason Garrett fiasco all over againΒ  which I'm fine with.

Waste another Decade with Wonder Boy 2.0 too. I'm sure He will be different.Β  πŸ‘Œ

4 minutes ago, Danger said:

I'm too prideful to give y'all any credit.Β 

Also Da Boys will be Da Boys, and choke eventually.

So your time to shine will come once we implode. But give us a little love, its only week 4. Prime Cowboys season. Get ready for us to shoot up power rankings every week until we are overhyped beyond belief.Β