πŸ¦…πŸ€  NFC East πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈπŸ†˜ | Celebrating the Cowboys' 28 Years of Sadness

Phire

On 2/9/2023 at 11:40 AM, Jroc04 said:

At this point it’s just long text chains of bickering and arguing nuance. Really pointless and unproductive. We have posters that jab and have fun. NFZ is just out to belittle and respond you to death. Have no idea why he even bothers to post here.Β 

And yet here you are… still talking about me. Sorry for getting under your skin for pointing out how truly dumb and ironic your posting is πŸ’”

Β 

It’s fun to try and hate on the guy winning the good guy of the year award, right? Just because your team got a free pass to the SB after he personally shredded your elite defense continuing to beat you guys over and over again going back to his rookie year?

Philly things.Β 

On 2/9/2023 at 2:49 PM, Jroc04 said:

Dak’s rookie year was their best shot ironically. They really blew it that year.Β 
Β 

There’s been a few times since then but now that Dak’s losing mobility and he’s expensive af it’s all but closed. McCarthy’s last gasp will be ugly and theyll have to really hope the next HC can get Dak to perform like the way they pay him. Purging some guys like Zeke, Smith and Lawrence would be better sooner than later. They longer they hold onto them, they worse off they’ll be. Dak and Lamb can be a good tandem but you need to reinvent that offense around them again. Dumping both RBs would be my first move. But then again, what the hell do I care. Burn that team to the ground.Β 

Gap is all but closed after back to back 12+ seasons, unquestionably being one of the absolute top teams in the conference this season and just falling one score short of the Niners?

And people say Dallas fans are delusional.. this is hilarious wishful thinking. Obviously this isn’t to say they’ll win the SB.. but one team out of 32 does that. Just because they didn’t do it this year that doesn’t mean they don’t have a shot.Β 
Β 

Β 

On 2/9/2023 at 12:27 PM, Scalamania said:

I have never once considered Ignoring someone on this site until now.Β 

At this point can't we get him out of here? It's non-productive and all he's doing is bitching and moaning.Β 

Imagine all the stone throwing and then actually crying tears when a stone gets thrown back. I haven’t even been talking to you.. but go ahead and hit that ignore button if this is too hard for you.Β 
Β 

Again, note that I haven’t even been talking to you or really posting much in here at all over the last couple days. You guys are seriously not very bright.Β 

1 hour ago, NoFlyZone said:

It’s fun to try and hate on the guy winning the good guy of the year award, right? Just because your team got a free pass to the SB after he personally shredded your elite defense continuing to beat you guys over and over again going back to his rookie year?

Philly things.Β 

Philly things.

Cowboys things are probably like personally attacking anyone you have ever interacted with while simultaneously being so soft you actually get butt hurt over a joke on a rivals teams forum.

You, as always, are absolutely pathetic.Β 

• Like 1