πŸ¦…πŸ€  NFC East πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈπŸ†˜ | Celebrating the Cowboys' 28 Years of Sadness

Phire

8 minutes ago, Jeezla said:

For fantasy purposes and personal gratification over calling him the 2nd best RB prospect since AP (after Saquon), I need Etienne to go off

I'm in standard BWWings Money League and have to sit him, or at I am with only 1 Flex. Been torn all week. πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈ

RB D. Henry,

RB J. Williams (Den)

Flex: Sutton, Swift, ETN.

10 minutes ago, Nabbs4u said:

I'm in standard BWWings Money League and have to sit him, or at I am with only 1 Flex. Been torn all week. πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈ

RB D. Henry,

RB J. Williams (Den)

Flex: Sutton, Swift, ETN.

Might start him over Sutton, but it's close. Assuming Doug takes it slow with James Robinson, but injury prevention was never his forte. Not starting him over Swift. Oooo, standard scoring, non-ppr? That's a tougher call.

Edited by Jeezla

1 hour ago, Nabbs4u said:

Depends on whether or not Wentz goes full ham like week 17 last year or motivated to put that narrative behind him.

Jags have no business beating the WTF.

QB - Commanders, until Trevor Lawrence proves otherwise
RB - Jags
WR - Commanders
TE - Push
LT - Jags
LG - Commanders
C - Commanders
RG - Jags
RT - Push

EDGE - Jags (Chase Young injured)
DI - Commanders
Off Ball LB - Push
CB - Commanders
S - Jags

I'm taking the Commanders by 6.

23-17

I mean the Cowboys just look hapless. I know they're missing what like Gallup and Tyron Smith, but really how big a difference would there have been with those guys? Defense got ran all over. I don't think the 19 points allowed is indicative of how bad Dallas defense played. They just look toothless man, like a truly mediocre team. Tampa is tough but man 3 points? Teams luck intoΒ  14+ on a regular basis. Ya hate to see it..

Wish Dak didn't get hurt. Really wanted the world to see how badly both He and the Cowboys truly sucked.

Now the injury excuse will mask that.

Β 

Gets worse

Β 

Jayron Kearse is on crutches and not putting much weight β€” if any β€” on his leg (knee)

Edited by Nabbs4u