🦅🤠 NFC East 🤷‍♂️🆘 | Celebrating the Cowboys' 28 Years of Sadness

Phire

11 hours ago, Daimonas said:

I'm not sure why people keep saying this. You don't get to being an omega billionaire by spending billions just be cause you can. If Bezos was to make a new stadium he's going to try his hardest to get anyone but himself to pay for it. Might he pay for it himself? Yeah sure he could, but it absolutely be the final option.

Not saying you are preaching this Kilt, just something i've been seeing pop up a lot lately. 

You’re absolutely right, mostly. Billionaires don’t get to that status spending their own money. They borrow others at low interest rates and keep all that they can to generate even more. But, in some cases, when you are in another stratosphere in money like guys like Jeff Bezos are, you can cut through red tape by throwing money at it. For example, Lurie (who’s filthy rich) is worth almost 5 billion. Jerry Jones is 3-4 times worth more than him. And Bezos is 8-10 times worth more than Jerry. In other words, he’s got stooooooooopid money. So much money that he gets to do more things or make decisions and acquisitions that other billionaires dream about. SoFi stadium cost $5.5B. I doubt Jeff is shelling out all the money for that. But if he’s willing to go $3-4B, decisions on this kind of stuff tend to go quickly and hassle free. Local tax payers and politicians are more willing to work with him and speed the process. Not saying he’d ultimately do that but he’s got options other billionaires don’t. And he’d be adding to the portfolio so I’d imagine he’s making all that money back plus some over time. Problem is I don’t think he’s really interested. NFL owners tend to make that position their job. Bezos is a busy man. He’s not going to be in the suite every Sunday watching Carson throw picks. 

Watching Jason Kelce Mic'd Up vs Dallas, and you can tell that sprained ankle is tender. Kelce still beasted through, but he's definitely not operating at 100% or 95% or probably even 90%. Hopefully it's able to heal a decent amount over the bye, because it's probably going to linger through the season until he gets tightrope surgery or w/e it is he specifically needs to heal that thing 100%.
Travis Kelce said he had a similar injury, got the surgery, and it took about 5 weeks to come back from, iirc (it's not very invasive). Jason said he'd wait til after the season to fix it and just soldier through until then. He's too proud of his consecutive starts streak to get it done during the season.

On 10/20/2022 at 5:05 PM, Jeezla said:

Watching Jason Kelce Mic'd Up vs Dallas, and you can tell that sprained ankle is tender. Kelce still beasted through, but he's definitely not operating at 100% or 95% or probably even 90%. Hopefully it's able to heal a decent amount over the bye, because it's probably going to linger through the season until he gets tightrope surgery or w/e it is he specifically needs to heal that thing 100%.
Travis Kelce said he had a similar injury, got the surgery, and it took about 5 weeks to come back from, iirc (it's not very invasive). Jason said he'd wait til after the season to fix it and just soldier through until then. He's too proud of his consecutive starts streak to get it done during the season.

I have a lot of respect For him as an eagles

12 minutes ago, Nabbs4u said:

Man that Dak Prescott guy us good! 

6-3 snooze fest at 1/2

Do it big balls McCarthy. I know Jerry is in the locker room as I type.

Put in Rush! lol

Better than Hurts so it’s good.

Edited by NoFlyZone