πŸ¦…πŸ€  NFC East πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈπŸ†˜ | Celebrating the Cowboys' 28 Years of Sadness

Phire

3 minutes ago, Nabbs4u said:

You have me confused with another, kinda like your sloberfest fan boy obsession with Dak.

I don’t have you confused with anyone β€” my statement stands. Your posts are based on nothing. Imagine claiming that I have a slobber fest fan boy obsession for having the stance that Dak Prescott is better than a back up. You’re ridiculous. Im not obsessed.. just capable of using my brain. Foreign concept β€” I know.Β 

Edited by NoFlyZone

On 10/17/2022 at 1:58 PM, Nabbs4u said:

Nahhh, just another Dakulite fan boy deciple.

If he's anything like Matts NFZ's probably staring at a room full of Dak Prescott posters, listening to his Beats by Dre of "We Dem Boyz" hype video's, checking his Citibank CC balance on his AT&T phone after purchasing a big gulp Pepsi from the nearest 7/11. All the while Texting one another with only Adidas socks on trying to decide which set of New Era pajamas and underwear we should choose? Those with Oikos, Chunky soup or Daks picture on the front before jumping into thier Sleep Number bed after yet another Dallas Cowboys Loss?

That's devotion!

Β 

So I'm assuming you have on the underwear with Daks picture on today? Or did you soil them after that 1st 1/2?

Dak Sucks

Cowboys get so lucky man... Swift was ruled out before the game then barely into the game Amon-Ra St. Brown got downgraded to out with a concussion. They had an INT by Diggs which was clearly trapped by the ground and would've been 3rd & 2 around midfield, then Dallas drives for their first TD of the game smh.

2 hours ago, Nabbs4u said:

So I'm assuming you have on the underwear with Daks picture on today? Or did you soil them after that 1st 1/2?

Dak Sucks

Can’t even quote me lol. 24-6 with Dak’s first return to action in forever. Your takes are painfully weak.Β 

1 minute ago, Daimonas said:

It's honestly getting to the point where I actually believe you are Matts alt account rather than it just being a meme.

It’s honestly to the point where all Philly fans can pass as any other Philly fan because your points are all equally dumb. There isn’t even any intelligent conversation that can be had.

1 minute ago, NoFlyZone said:

Can’t even quote me lol. 24-6 with Dak’s first return to action in forever. Your takes are painfully weak.Β 

So Dak pulled his best Cooper Rush impersonation vs the worst defense in the NFL and you view it as a Victory?

You're definitely related the Matts.

That 24-6 score doesn’t remotely showΒ just how poorly that Dak led offense looked for 3 1/2 Qts vs the Lions, the Lions?

Switch to the Chunky Soup underroos tonight. Enjoy the Win.

16 minutes ago, Nabbs4u said:

So Dak pulled his best Cooper Rush impersonation vs the worst defense in the NFL and you view it as a Victory?

You're definitely related the Matts.

That 24-6 score doesn’t remotely showΒ just how poorly that Dak led offense looked for 3 1/2 Qts vs the Lions, the Lions?

Switch to the Chunky Soup underroos tonight. Enjoy the Win.

Yes, I view it as a victory because no one was going into this game asking Dak to go in and torch anyone. Seriously, no one… and certainly not the organization itself because they’d have to be moronic. It was his first action back in forever coming back from an injury to his throwing hand. Drives didn’t typically stall because of Dak… drives stalled out when Detroit stopped the Dallas run game. Not sure how much you actually watched. Dak was fine. Obviously it’d be nice to see him air it out with this offense for greater production going forward… but we’re talking about the guy who led the #1 offense in the league last season and has historically led his offense to put up significant points. But you want to come out with the tiniest evidence and be like β€œdAk sUcKs” while ignoring literally all context and reasoning.

And then you want to act like I’m being a huuuge, crazy fanboy for saying that Dak (a clear, proven, obvious franchise QB) is better than a career back up. It’s not crazy for me to say that. You’re the one who is being laughably ridiculous while ignoring pretty much anything I ever say to you. Par for the course with you guys.

Edited by NoFlyZone