πŸ¦…πŸ€  NFC East πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈπŸ†˜ | Celebrating the Cowboys' 28 Years of Sadness

Phire

5 minutes ago, NoFlyZone said:

I’m easier to troll, but you certainly don’t seem to be very good at taking it back. If I’m easier it’s because I actually entertain your hilariously bad takes. It’s mildly entertaining for me, but feel free to not engage if it’s truly so predictable and boring for you.Β 
Have fun losing to GB tonight ;)

You don't know what trolling is buddy. You coming in and personally insulting people is just your MO. I am not pressed about it trust me... just like to poke your ribs a bit to get the rise out of you. It's a bit of Sunday fun you could say.

8 minutes ago, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

You don't know what trolling is buddy. You coming in and personally insulting people is just your MO. I am not pressed about it trust me... just like to poke your ribs a bit to get the rise out of you. It's a bit of Sunday fun you could say.

Ah, we have the expert here on β€˜hahaha just trolling bro’ as the usual cop out for not really being able to bring anything to the table whether you wanted to or not. And per usual you have no understanding of the meaning behind anything I say… as if you have ever gotten anything close to a rise out of me. Now go enjoy your team’s continuing profoundly average performance.Β 

14 minutes ago, NoFlyZone said:

I mean you just said yourself that you have no idea. And yet you’re also using it to say the guy is a dbag… because as a Philly fan it makes you feel all warm and fuzzy inside. What ever you need to get off on.. I guess.Β 
I don’t even come in here talking about Dak that much… so miss me with the bit about me being his knight in shingling armor. The take was just dumb.

Do you have a picture of yourself as your backdrop on your phone? Jean shorts? β€œWe Dem Boys hat? β€œNo Fly Zone” patch on them summbittches? No fly zone, that was a great quote to grab from an asinine remark. Nonsensical and irrelevant. I wonder why you took to it.Β 

1 minute ago, NoFlyZone said:

Ah, we have the expert here on β€˜hahaha just trolling bro’ as the usual cop out for not really being able to bring anything to the table whether you wanted to or not. And per usual you have no understanding of the meaning behind anything I say… as if you have ever gotten anything close to a rise out of me. Now go enjoy your team’s continuing profoundly average performance.Β 

Idk this one got me right in the dopamine receptors tbh....

1 minute ago, NoFlyZone said:

Yet, you are here. Unprovoked. Wasting what little free time you have.Β 

Just now, Jroc04 said:

Do you have a picture of yourself as your backdrop on your phone? Jean shorts? β€œWe Dem Boys hat? β€œNo Fly Zone” patch on them summbittches? No fly zone, that was a great quote to grab from an asinine remark. Nonsensical and irrelevant. I wonder why you took to it.Β 

Again, playing in the NFL is kind of a big deal and something that is obviously special to him. If it means something to him that he’s where he is and wants that positive reminder as a dude who has battled with his mental health… we’re really going to clown that? That’s… kind of stupid, right? Sounds like we’re talking about something healthy. It’d be one thing if he had just some random pic of his face… but I think as people with fully functioning brains we can have enough common sense to figure out there is probably some meaning there.Β 

Just now, NoFlyZone said:

Again, playing in the NFL is kind of a big deal and something that is obviously special to him. If it means something to him that he’s where he is and wants that positive reminder as a dude who has battled with his mental health… we’re really going to clown that? That’s… kind of stupid, right? Sounds like we’re talking about something healthy. It’d be one thing if he had just some random pic of his face… but I think as people with fully functioning brains we can have enough common sense to figure out there is probably some meaning there.Β 

lol helluva stretch there. You should find something more important to be proud about than just himself then, kind of stupid right?Β 

5 minutes ago, Jroc04 said:

lol helluva stretch there. You should find something more important to be proud about than just himself then, kind of stupid right?Β 

More important than being proud of yourself? Not sure that needs be ranked in terms of importance… but who would say it’s not very important? Also, it’s not it’s just a self pride thing… it can just be a reminder that he’s doing what he loves/ it’s important. In what way is that a hell of a stretch? But you don’t think it’s a stretch that he’s just a dbag? Come on… lol.

2 minutes ago, NoFlyZone said:

More important than being proud of yourself? Not sure that needs be ranked in terms of importance… but who would say it’s not very important? Also, it’s not it’s just a self pride thing… it can just be a reminder that he’s doing what he loves/ it’s important. In what way is that a hell of a stretch? But you don’t think it’s a stretch that he’s just a dbag? Come on… lol.

You don’t advertise that you’re proud of yourself. It’s called humility and grace. I’m sure he didn’t expect the world to see his phone and you are what you really are behind closed doors. The internet is having a big laugh about it because it’s douchey as hell. But if you feel like dying on that hill, be my guest.Β 

12 minutes ago, Jroc04 said:

You don’t advertise that you’re proud of yourself. It’s called humility and grace. I’m sure he didn’t expect the world to see his phone and you are what you really are behind closed doors. The internet is having a big laugh about it because it’s douchey as hell. But if you feel like dying on that hill, be my guest.Β 

Who exactly is he advertising it to? It’s his own personal phone. You’re being insanely ridiculous with this take. Think my own points still stand here.

Edited by NoFlyZone

4 minutes ago, NoFlyZone said:

Who exactly is he advertising it to? It’s his own personal phone. You’re being insanely ridiculous with this take. Think my own points still stand here.

Im saying in general. You don’t advertise you’re accomplishments. It’s not what secure, confident men do. You leave that for others. He’s got insecurities, clearly. Anyone that has a picture of themselves as their screen lock has issues in some way. It’s just human psychology. Β 

2 minutes ago, Jroc04 said:

Im saying in general. You don’t advertise you’re accomplishments. It’s not what secure, confident men do. You leave that for others. He’s got insecurities, clearly. Anyone that has a picture of themselves as their screen lock has issues in some way. It’s just human psychology. Β 

It’s like you’re just choosing to ignore everything I say..