🦅🤠 NFC East 🤷‍♂️🆘 | Celebrating the Cowboys' 28 Years of Sadness

Phire

6 minutes ago, Daimonas said:

Sometimes I like to think about how people like NFZ would be if the internet didn't exist. Would they be out there on a soapbox yelling out into the people on the sidewalk? Would they just be in their basement talking to cardboard cutouts with faces drawn on them? 

Excuse me if I’m wrong… but are forums not for discussion?

7 minutes ago, NoFlyZone said:

Think we’ve had this conversation about how Philly can’t separate from average to bad football teams for several weeks in a row now. Houston, Washington, Indy, and now GB. We talk about them like they’re the NFC favorite but they don’t really look like a team that’s above much of anyone in terms of contenders in the NFC. That’s not to say that I think they’re bad at all — just not the impressive unit that we all pretend that they are.

And why should anyone care if it impresses you? Team is like 3rd in overall scoring. I wonder what people have to do in your life to be impressive. 

10 minutes ago, NoFlyZone said:

Excuse me if I’m wrong… but are forums not for discussion?

i dont think youve been discussing anything for weeks. all you do can be summed up as lengthy "ur team suks and if you think otherwise ur just stupid"

It's like pete but without the funny

28 minutes ago, Jroc04 said:

And why should anyone care if it impresses you? Team is like 3rd in overall scoring. I wonder what people have to do in your life to be impressive. 

Right, but I’m more so referring to how the team has looked overall over the last month or so. To their credit their run game has been unstoppable against this GB defense tonight.

Just now, NoFlyZone said:

Right, but I’m more so referring to how the team has looked overall over the last month or so. To their credit their run game has been unstoppable against this GB defense tonight.

Have you watched an NFL season before? Teams seldom look like juggernauts all year. There’s too many moving parts to be great on both sides of the ball week in and week out all year.  Which I’ve been trying to tell you for weeks. 

26 minutes ago, Daimonas said:

i dont think youve been discussing anything for weeks. all you do can be summed up as lengthy "ur team suks and if you think otherwise ur just stupid"

It's like pete but without the funny

Yeah… I have never said that your team sucks. This is the reason why I have questioned the reading ability around here.. you do it to yourself lol. Of course Philly doesn’t suck. My only real take here is that they aren’t really above any other contender… probably below Dallas and the Niners. 

Just now, Jroc04 said:

Have you watched an NFL season before? Teams seldom look like juggernauts all year. There’s too many moving parts to be great on both sides of the ball week in and week out all year.  Which I’ve been trying to tell you for weeks. 

And it’s a totally different story when you’re consistently hanging around in games late with middling teams. Obviously there are going to be ups and downs in a season… like Dallas losing to GB. But it’s different when you’re putting out an example that is consistently challenged by teams that are supposedly not in the same category. Again though, this is the best they have looked in a while. On offense at least.

4 minutes ago, NoFlyZone said:

Yeah… I have never said that your team sucks. This is the reason why I have questioned the reading ability around here.. you do it to yourself lol. Of course Philly doesn’t suck. My only real take here is that they aren’t really above any other contender… probably below Dallas and the Niners. 

The irony, lmao.

1 minute ago, NoFlyZone said:

And it’s a totally different story when you’re consistently hanging around in games late with middling teams. Obviously there are going to be ups and downs in a season… like Dallas losing to GB. But it’s different when you’re putting out an example that is consistently challenged by teams that are supposedly not in the same category. Again though, this is the best they have looked in a while. On offense at least.

Why tho? Cause you say so? I don’t want to rehash this again so we can end it but like who cares how they win and what it looks like? What does it prove or not prove? “Ok, man we struggled and lost against Wash. They match up real nice with us. But we boat race the Vikings. Later we beat (hypothetically) the Cowboys by 20. But we barely beat Indy.” What does it all mean in the end? I don’t get why your focus is such on analytics. “You won the SB but struggled to get there and win.” lol annnnnnd? 

1 hour ago, NoFlyZone said:

Maybe not necessarily outright better… it’s probably somewhat equal. Think they’ll probably split their matchups. 

Lol dude the giants have been losing and eagles are more talented . As much as it pains me to say it it’d either be Dallas or eagles in the SB. Wsh or giants are just in for the fun for the WC if one of us makes it .

Just now, Nabbs4u said:

So does Almost losing to the Packers the same as actually losing to the Packers, curious?🍺

No, but it’s fun when Dawkins is talking up your defense and then they look like… that. But hey it’s a win, definitely celebrate. Just wonder how this team will look against some stiffer competition going forward. Which is why I’m curious about a matchup with the NYG.

2 minutes ago, NoFlyZone said:

No, but it’s fun when Dawkins is talking up your defense and then they look like… that. But hey it’s a win, definitely celebrate. Just wonder how this team will look against some stiffer competition going forward. Which is why I’m curious about a matchup with the NYG.

🙄 You keep being curious. We’ll keep stacking wins. 

• Like 1