πŸ¦…πŸ€  NFC East πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈπŸ†˜ | Celebrating the Cowboys' 28 Years of Sadness

Phire

5 hours ago, Shockwave said:

Probably so considering all the injuries but talent alone doesn't win games. Giants despite lack of talent and depth are extremely well coached. They held their own against Dallas for almost 3 quarters with backups and practice squad players. Daboll will have them ready for a dogfight against you guys. If Neal and Bellinger play the offense should get a nice boost.

It isn’t probably , we have more talent than the giants . Only thing you guys have at this point is a better younger coaching staff .Β 

Edited by IHatesnyder

9 hours ago, EagleBlueDon said:

I'd honestly just treat him like a child at this point and ignore him.Β 

Ah yes, because I have an opinion about football. About two playoff level teams arguably bring close in overall ability/ threat level. What an ironic statement. Especially coming from the side of the forum where you all think you have your PhD in trolling. Give me a break lol. Take a look around.

9 hours ago, Danger said:

NoFlyZone, you do realize that literally EVERY one of the Giants wins this year has been decided by one score?

What exactly is your point? Do you see me on here talking about how amazing the NYG are? You’re just highlighting my comparison to how Philly has been over the last several weeks. If anything it’s close. I personally see the two teams splitting wins, as I’ve said previously here. In all reality I could see a game between the two going either way… which frankly has been par for the course with Philly with inferior opponents to the NYG over the past several weeks.
Β 

Edited by NoFlyZone

1 minute ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Hey, why am I catching strays here???? LolΒ 

Not so much a stray as in you do the whole "dak sucks" in a deliberate attempt to be funny just to say it.

Β 

NFZ just says random **** and presents it as fact without the underlying context of just trying to be funny.

Didn't mean to compare you to matt's alt, just using that type of post as an example.

Just now, Daimonas said:

Not so much a stray as in you do the whole "dak sucks" in a deliberate attempt to be funny just to say it.

Β 

NFZ just says random **** and presents it as fact without the underlying context of just trying to be funny.

Didn't mean to compare you to matt's alt, just using that type of post as an example.

I’m the Stephen Colbert of the Cowboys forumΒ 

29 minutes ago, NoFlyZone said:

What exactly is your point? Do you see me on here talking about how amazing the NYG are? You’re just highlighting my comparison to how Philly has been over the last several weeks. If anything it’s close. I personally see the two teams splitting wins, as I’ve said previously here. In all reality I could see a game between the two going either way… which frankly has been par for the course with Philly with inferior opponents to the NYG over the past several weeks.
Β 

ZLbRQR9.png

Β 

Your argument is ridiculous and now you're backtracking.

48 minutes ago, NoFlyZone said:

Ah yes, because I have an opinion about football. About two playoff level teams arguably bring close in overall ability/ threat level. What an ironic statement. Especially coming from the side of the forum where you all think you have your PhD in trolling. Give me a break lol. Take a look around.

You come in here with such a bad attitude bro. It's okay to post and push buttons but you just take it to an annoying level.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, EagleBlueDon said:

You come in here with such a bad attitude bro. It's okay to post and push buttons but you just take it to an annoying level.

Ahhhh right, sorry, being annoying is a privilege reserved for you guys… right? You gotta be able to take it back a little. If you can’t, then maybe don’t engage.Β 
I mean the fact that you all can troll, call people out, needle but then can’t take it back is softer than I would have expected around here. If you can’t take the heat then stay out of the kitchen 😎

4 hours ago, Danger said:

ZLbRQR9.png

Β 

Your argument is ridiculous and now you're backtracking.

Nah, I’m not back tracking. Personally love that you’re utilizing total season statistics when I was referring to β€˜the last several week’. If you’re gonna say I’m being ridiculous at least understand what I’m even talking about… I’m specifically talking about how Philly has been in general over the last several games. And that’s not to say I think they’re bad at all β€” just not notably better than any of their current completion as it pertains to playoff teams. Giants included… not even trying to sing their praises in comparison to anyone really.