πŸ¦…πŸ€  NFC East πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈπŸ†˜ | Celebrating the Cowboys' 28 Years of Sadness

Phire

10 minutes ago, IHatesnyder said:

How does Washington suck lol we lost sweat our center during the game .Β 
I’ll take 7-5-1 while getting healthier . You guys sound nervous about us cause we both know what happen last time both teams played .

Lmao yikes bro take some cool down time before posting absolute garbage like this again

Just now, IHatesnyder said:

Sure lolΒ 

Fans don’t realize we haven’t even activated CY yet . That’s the funny part .

You guys got a fluke win vs us at the start of a slump with key guys missing. If we continue to get healthier we are legit SB contenders and you guys are playing for a participation trophy with or without Young(who was super average last year).Β 

Just now, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

I mean maybe. If we win next week and beat the Bears it is entirely possible we aren’t playing for anything the last week of the season and rest our starters.Β 
Β 

If we take care of business next week the WC spot will come down to the rematch in a couple weeks in all likelihood.Β 

Β The giants played well

Β 

14 minutes ago, IHatesnyder said:

How does Washington suck lol we lost sweat our center during the game .Β 
I’ll take 7-5-1 while getting healthier . You guys sound nervous about us cause we both know what happen last time both teams played .

Why would be nervous? Either one of these teams that make the playoffs will just be losing to our amusement while we chill during Wild Card weekendΒ 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

You guys got a fluke win vs us at the start of a slump with key guys missing. If we continue to get healthier we are legit SB contenders and you guys are playing for a participation trophy with or without Young(who was super average last year).Β 

Dude we won with TH

and spent 0 dollars in free agency . We didn’t go out and spend millions and make trades like you guys did .Β 

Β 

Dude we won with TH

and spent 0 dollars in free agency . We didn’t go out and spend millions and make trades like you guys did .Β 

Β 

Wtf does that have to do with anything lol. You said we are nervous and boasted about beating us. I am saying that doesn't matter and come January the big dogs will be playing to win while you guys are playing to look good if you are even attending.

No one is scared of Washington.... especially the Eagles. The only true contenders in the NFCE are the Eagles and the Cowboys.

2 minutes ago, IHatesnyder said:

Dude we won with TH

Β 

We signed Bradberry to a 1 year deal late and traded for AJ Brown.

Β 

Andrew Norwell doesn't count?

Dude we won with TH

Β 

Sounds like GM and Ownership issue to me? πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈ

Instead you guys Traded for a FQB Savior in Carson Wentz sitting the bench as a healthy scratch for TH?Β 

Brilliant decision making. I can't think of a team I'm less worried about possibly facing in the playoffs then WTF. Real Talk!

1 minute ago, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

Wtf does that have to do with anything lol. You said we are nervous and boasted about beating us. I am saying that doesn't matter and come January the big dogs will be playing to win while you guys are playing to look good if you are even attending.

No one is scared of Washington.... especially the Eagles. The only true contenders in the NFCE are the Eagles and the Cowboys.

Cause you’re saying we won by a fluke lol we out played y’all most of the time that game . We are winning with a below avg qb. Give us credit just like is Said the eagles are better than us but we beat y’all. And next year Washington can only improve . Snyder out of here Β also and a lot of you are nervous cause you keep replying to me lolΒ 

Β 

Β 

5 minutes ago, Danger said:

We signed Bradberry to a 1 year deal late and traded for AJ Brown.

Β 

Andrew Norwell doesn't count?

Apparently making smart FA additions before and during the season do to injury is frowned upon? Either that or I'm guessing it's Daniel Snyder Syndrome and WTF fans don't know the difference?

Edited by Nabbs4u