πŸ¦…πŸ€  NFC East πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈπŸ†˜ | Celebrating the Cowboys' 28 Years of Sadness

Phire

5 minutes ago, IHatesnyder said:

Cause you’re saying we won by a fluke lol we out played y’all most of the time that game . We are winning with a below avg qb. Give us credit just like is Said the eagles are better than us but we beat y’all. And next year Washington can only improve . Snyder out of here Β also and a lot of you are nervous cause you keep replying to me lolΒ 

Β 

Β 

I'm not saying you didn't deserve to win THAT game. I am saying you beating us is a one time thing. If by some miracle we play you guys in the playoffs it will not happen again. The Eagles are simply a better football team.Β 

No one is nervous. Trust me.

Edited by AZ_Eaglesfan

4 minutes ago, Nabbs4u said:

Sounds like GM and Ownership issue to me? πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈ

Instead you guys Traded for a FQB Savior in Carson Wentz sitting the bench as a healthy scratch for TH?Β 

Brilliant decision making. I can't think of a team I'm less worried about possibly facing in the playoffs then WTF. Real Talk!

Β 

wentz was a mistake and I’m not going to deny that . I shouldn’t have responded to your quote I didn’t think so many eagle fans would be triggered lol.Β 

2 minutes ago, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

I'm not saying you didn't win to deserve THAT game. I am saying you beating us is a one time thing. If by some miracle we play you guys in the playoffs it will not happen again. The Eagles are simply a better football team.Β 

No one is nervous. Trust me.

it wasn’t a miracle We beat y’all just leave it at that. Already said eagles are better .Β 

18 minutes ago, IHatesnyder said:

Right u saw what happen last time , goingΒ be like that next year when we upgrade at qb with a new owner .Β 
but hey what would I know lol 7-5-1 with a back up qbΒ 

and what does that entail? I’m still old enough to remember when you guys β€œupgraded at QB” this past offseason by by trading Wentz. That is the caliber of QB that can be traded for in this league. Or is Howell the guy?

4 minutes ago, IHatesnyder said:

Β 

wentz was a mistake and I’m not going to deny that . I shouldn’t have responded to your quote I didn’t think so many eagle fans would be triggered lol.Β 

Not triggered in the slightest. Just pointing out how absurd you sound right now assuming the Eagles should be worried about WTF. That's all.

It's almost NFZ worthy type posting. Almost!

Edited by Nabbs4u

What is with the internet manifesting this whole, I can say whatever I want and if it gets fiery responses it’s β€œtriggered” or β€œyou mad, bro?” comments. How about you just said something silly and we’re putting you back in your crib. No one is triggered. No one is nervous. Settle down. It’s a discussion forum about football. If you share outlandish things, you’re going to get responses.Β 

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, Nabbs4u said:

Not triggered in the slightest. Just pointing out how absurd you sound right now assuming the Eagles should be worried about WTF. That's all.

It's almost NFZ worthy type posting. Almost!

Lol you quoted me from a week ago and okay dude .Right we shouldn’t worry about you guys cause you lost to us yea I’m not worried .

Β 

57 minutes ago, Nabbs4u said:

Apparently making smart FA additions before and during the season do to injury is frowned upon? Either that or I'm guessing it's Daniel Snyder Syndrome and WTF fans don't know the difference?

Please don’t include all of us in that lol

• Like 1