πŸ¦…πŸ€  NFC East πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈπŸ†˜ | Celebrating the Cowboys' 28 Years of Sadness

Phire

43 minutes ago, Nabbs4u said:

So curious to see if Jeff Saturday is smart enough to know he should play Smashmouth Football vs that Dallas Defense? Run JT 30x or more?

Only chance they have, which isn't much to begin with.

I'm really hoping so. They'll have to throw it at some point, but they need to run the ball early and often and I think Jeff is smart enough to know that.Β 

49 minutes ago, MikeT14 said:

He plays RB well when he’s not fumblingΒ 

Which makes him about average to slightly above average. Take away his legs and he's bottom of the league. His passing alone is decent when he has time but under pressure he is a mess. Career completion %Β  and TD/INT ratio are good on paper but he just lacks the ability to carry the team. He's a game manager and can break off a nice run here and there. I'd only resign him on an extremely team friendly deal. Don't really see any other teams breaking out the checkbook to bring him on board.

Edited by Shockwave
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Nabbs4u said:

So curious to see if Jeff Saturday is smart enough to know he should play Smashmouth Football vs that Dallas Defense? Run JT 30x or more?

Only chance they have, which isn't much to begin with.

Nope, they're idiots too. Running down Dallas throat, Parsons on sidelines but hey let's pass on 2nd 5, then get sacked next play.Β 

Just Run the GD ball?

Just now, EAGLES3658 said:

After watching this game and watching the Eagles dominate the Colts earlier, have to feel pretty good about that Christmas Eve game.Β 

I am all for dunking on the Cowboys but we did not dominate the Colts lol. Our defense dominated but our offense couldn't get out of their own way that game.

The Cowboys will still win this game. The Colts play tough football, but they lack talent in key spots especially QB.

1 minute ago, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

I am all for dunking on the Cowboys but we did not dominate the Colts lol. Our defense dominated but our offense couldn't get out of their own way that game.

The Cowboys will still win this game. The Colts play tough football, but they lack talent in key spots especially QB.

My fault, I meant to say Titans, not Colts. Talking about today's games.Β 

• Like 1