πŸ¦…πŸ€  NFC East πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈπŸ†˜ | Celebrating the Cowboys' 28 Years of Sadness

Phire

17 minutes ago, IHatesnyder said:

Cowboys are going to the SB ….. it’d going make me freaking sickΒ 

Cowboys are going to do what they've done for (I'm fairly sure), the entirety of your life.

Choke in the Playoffs. No need to worry. πŸ₯ƒ

7 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Same reason the Cowboys lost to the Packers.Β 

Well that was more of an anomaly. Philly looked like that for a month… if anything their big victory was somewhat out of character in comparison to how they had been playing in general. But hey, good for them.Β 

2 minutes ago, NoFlyZone said:

Well that was more of an anomaly. Philly looked like that for a month… if anything their big victory was somewhat out of character in comparison to how they had been playing in general. But hey, good for them.Β 

Love how you magically turned two weeks into a month, that is the most impressive thingΒ 

48 minutes ago, EagleBlueDon said:

If the Colts are a 4/10 rated team, a 6-7/10 rated team beats the Cowboys tonight. Basically any pretty good team.Β 

Ridiculous. Dallas has been out performing Philly in general lately… and yet you’re saying this. Remind me again how the Eagles looked against the Colts?Β