πŸ¦…πŸ€  NFC East πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈπŸ†˜ | Celebrating the Cowboys' 28 Years of Sadness

Phire

3 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Yes. Because I know counting to 4 is hard for youΒ 

I mean I’ve only been referring to this stretch for a while now… you could always go back and read. But I can definitely do the work for you when I get off of work later.

13 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Love how you magically turned two weeks into a month, that is the most impressive thingΒ 

Love how he magically showed up once the game started looking good and not when it was 21-19 in the fourth quarter.

Not that the Colts were ever going to win the game... just pointing out the obvious.

• Like 2

Imagine a competent HC and OC going into the 4th QT only down 21-19. Would they have decided to play into an opponents strength? Or continue to attack thier inability to stop the run?

Apparently this wasn'tΒ  the week to get that answer, it's the Colts πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈ

Edited by Nabbs4u

6 minutes ago, NoFlyZone said:

I mean I’ve only been referring to this stretch for a while now… you could always go back and read. But I can definitely do the work for you when I get off of work later.

I’m eagerly waiting for you to come back and spin a double digit win vs the Texans and the 40 points and 360 yards of running against the Packers as your arguments for β€œstruggling” 

39 minutes ago, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

Still super, duper worried about the Eagles defense?

Yep. I think Eagles and Cowboys still have up and down defenses. I am glad they were strong today. Hope they just as strong next week and then I will have zero worries.

14 minutes ago, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

Love how he magically showed up once the game started looking good and not when it was 21-19 in the fourth quarter.

Not that the Colts were ever going to win the game... just pointing out the obvious.

How are you supposed to feel safe without knowing tho?!? Seems so scary. Best to wait.

6 hours ago, NoFlyZone said:

Ridiculous. Dallas has been out performing Philly in general lately… and yet you’re saying this. Remind me again how the Eagles looked against the Colts?Β 

I don't think Dallas has looked better than the Eagles lately after taking yesterday into account. Indy was very much in that game then spun out of control. I was not impressed with Dallas last night.Β 

6 hours ago, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

Lol this is ridiculous and totally wrong per usual with you. I was working all night and didn’t exactly have time to sit on my phone. Maybe if you’d read through the replies better you’d see that. I’m perfectly happy with how Dallas has looked for the last while now… any unbiased person would say they have been strong in general. It’s not like I’ve had to pick and choose very select moments to talk back and forth and then ghost.Β 
Β 

Β 

Edited by NoFlyZone

22 minutes ago, EagleBlueDon said:

I don't think Dallas has looked better than the Eagles lately after taking yesterday into account. Indy was very much in that game then spun out of control. I was not impressed with Dallas last night.Β 

Indy played tough… too bad the game is four quarters. Can’t just decide to ignore an entire quarter of football because it fits your narrative… it’s not like Dallas was particularly struggling before they completely blew the game open with a dominant ending.Β 
And it’s questionable to say much of anything about it when your Hurts lead Eagles limped into the 4th quarter with a whopping 3 points against the same squad and needed everything they had to just barely get a win at the very end. One impressive win yesterday doesn’t erase the fact that Dallas has largely looked better for over a month now.Β 

Edited by NoFlyZone

9 hours ago, NoFlyZone said:

Well that was more of an anomaly. Philly looked like that for a month… if anything their big victory was somewhat out of character in comparison to how they had been playing in general. But hey, good for them.Β 

BUT MUH CONTEXT

The Eagles and the Cowboys (barring injury) look to be the class of the NFC.Β 
Β 

They are likely on a playoff collision course and being the team with home field and a 1st round bye is a massive advantage. Everything else is white noise.Β 
Β 

That being said I will continue to mock NFZ because damn if it isn’t funΒ 
Β 

Β 

• Like 2