🦅🤠 NFC East 🤷‍♂️🆘 | Celebrating the Cowboys' 28 Years of Sadness

Phire

3 hours ago, NoFlyZone said:

Lol this is ridiculous and totally wrong per usual with you. I was working all night and didn’t exactly have time to sit on my phone. Maybe if you’d read through the replies better you’d see that. I’m perfectly happy with how Dallas has looked for the last while now… any unbiased person would say they have been strong in general. It’s not like I’ve had to pick and choose very select moments to talk back and forth and then ghost. 

Got you man. Your work schedule is weird though since you always seem to post in here when the Eagles are struggling and the Cowboys are looking good.... Schedules nowadays am I right? lol

5 hours ago, NoFlyZone said:

Indy played tough… too bad the game is four quarters. Can’t just decide to ignore an entire quarter of football because it fits your narrative… it’s not like Dallas was particularly struggling before they completely blew the game open with a dominant ending. 
And it’s questionable to say much of anything about it when your Hurts lead Eagles limped into the 4th quarter with a whopping 3 points against the same squad and needed everything they had to just barely get a win at the very end. One impressive win yesterday doesn’t erase the fact that Dallas has largely looked better for over a month now. 

I feel like Dallas has had those stretches recently where better teams would've put them away. Not saying the Eagles haven't. But Dallas has looked vulnerable these last two games for big portions.

44 minutes ago, EagleBlueDon said:

I feel like Dallas has had those stretches recently where better teams would've put them away. Not saying the Eagles haven't. But Dallas has looked vulnerable these last two games for big portions.

Idk if this is a serious take or not I’m just gonna say it isn’t. 

13 hours ago, Nabbs4u said:

Imagine a competent HC and OC going into the 4th QT only down 21-19. Would they have decided to play into an opponents strength? Or continue to attack thier inability to stop the run?

Apparently this wasn't  the week to get that answer, it's the Colts 🤷‍♂️

You guys just struggled against the colts a few weeks ago? Lol 

6 hours ago, EagleBlueDon said:

I don't think Dallas has looked better than the Eagles lately after taking yesterday into account. Indy was very much in that game then spun out of control. I was not impressed with Dallas last night. 

Bro they just drop 50 points and destroyed the Vikings better than what you guys did  what are you taking about?.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, EaglesPeteC said:

The Eagles and the Cowboys (barring injury) look to be the class of the NFC. 

They are likely on a playoff collision course and being the team with home field and a 1st round bye is a massive advantage. Everything else is white noise. 

That being said I will continue to mock NFZ because damn if it isn’t fun 

I agree

Eagles or cowboys for sure 

37 minutes ago, IHatesnyder said:

You guys just struggled against the colts a few weeks ago? Lol 

Yes and the Cowboys lost to the Packers who we beat. It doesn't matter lol. All that matters is where you finish in the standings and how hot you are going into the playoffs.

It is a one week league. Eagles beat the Giants and they are firmly in control of the NFCE and the one seed. They lose next week and its wide open. December 24th is going to be a massive game regardless and will probably be the most hyped up game of the year. Looking forward to it.

54 minutes ago, IHatesnyder said:

Bro they just drop 50 points and destroyed the Vikings better than what you guys did  what are you taking about?.

We totally destroyed that team and called the dogs off late otherwise it could've been even more lopsided. Like several other games could've been this year. We take our guys out late. Not gonna split hairs comparing blowouts. 

3 hours ago, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

Got you man. Your work schedule is weird though since you always seem to post in here when the Eagles are struggling and the Cowboys are looking good.... Schedules nowadays am I right? lol

Welllll I feel like I’ve posted here fairly often… so what are you really saying? ;) 
My schedule isn’t exactly weird… just have to work every third weekend. Even then I’ve gotten off several times. But when I do have to work it’s going to be hard for me to be punctual/ meet your very specific expectations on my arrival to talk Cowboys and Eagles. 

Edited by NoFlyZone

2 hours ago, EagleBlueDon said:

What ‘better’ teams would be pulling away from that defense? Even then the offense is unquestionably one of the best in the league and has ranked #1 since Dak came back. Think your claim might be a little unfounded there.