🦅🤠 NFC East 🤷‍♂️🆘 | Celebrating the Cowboys' 28 Years of Sadness

Phire

4 hours ago, NoFlyZone said:

Come on man I know you’re at least a little more clever than this. 
But hey maybe if a match against the GIANTS of all teams was my team’s ticket to the championship game I’d be here gloating, too… check that, no I wouldn’t because that’s incredibly lame for obvious reasons. Have fun getting crushed this weekend — Niners are obviously not the Giants.

We played who was in front of us. Maybe not you but tons were saying we were gonna get the sneaky uppercut from the Giants then lol'd after we spanked them that it was "just the Giants". 

We may win or we might lose Sunday. 50/50. Someone's gonna be right and someone's gonna be wrong. Proves nothing

28 minutes ago, Kiltman said:

man, to think this period of choking disappoint could be doubled…

It’s genuinely amusing that people are all of a sudden saying the Cowboys choked when they were underdogs on the road going against arguably the best team in the league that had by far the best winning streak in the NFL.. boasting an offense holding teams under 17 while scoring 30+. 

Seriously, most people were picking the Niners to win that game but now that we’ve seen that actually come to reality we’re gonna act like Dallas choked? Makes zero sense.

4 hours ago, EaglesFlySBChampsHigh said:

We played who was in front of us. Maybe not you but tons were saying we were gonna get the sneaky uppercut from the Giants then lol'd after we spanked them that it was "just the Giants". 

We may win or we might lose Sunday. 50/50. Someone's gonna be right and someone's gonna be wrong. Proves nothing

And this is exactly how I felt about the Cowboys-Niners game after they crushed Tampa… and yet people here want to call me out like I was going around here gloating about how Dallas was going to win the SB or something when I never even did that. 

6 hours ago, NoFlyZone said:

And this is exactly how I felt about the Cowboys-Niners game after they crushed Tampa… and yet people here want to call me out like I was going around here gloating about how Dallas was going to win the SB or something when I never even did that. 

Tbh they're probably just breaking your stones knowing you'll respond back. The one cowboy fan dealt with a bunch. He disappeared and you're sliding into that role I think

It's all fun at the end of the day

• Like 3

It's the strategy in here. They'll take what you say spin it into some warped strawman then 4-5 lackeys all jump in to attack the strawman. It's actually kind of fascinating to watch. There is usually very little legitimate debate in this thread. Either have fun with it and play along or just stay out of the thread. It's secretly the one thread on this forum where we can actually troll each other. Shhh

Edited by Shockwave
  • Like 1

It’s genuinely amusing that people are all of a sudden saying the Cowboys choked when they were underdogs on the road going against arguably the best team in the league that had by far the best winning streak in the NFL.. boasting an offense holding teams under 17 while scoring 30+. 

Seriously, most people were picking the Niners to win that game but now that we’ve seen that actually come to reality we’re gonna act like Dallas choked? Makes zero sense.

Little chokey tbh. You’re not wrong but bringing the #1 offense into the playoffs with a pretty good defense and getting bounced early two years in a row is setting a trend. Little chokey, little bit. 

2 hours ago, Shockwave said:

It's the strategy in here. They'll take what you say spin it into some warped strawman then 4-5 lackeys all jump in to attack the strawman. It's actually kind of fascinating to watch. There is usually very little legitimate debate in this thread. Either have fun with it and play along or just stay out of the thread. It's secretly the one thread on this forum where we can actually troll each other. Shhh

Woof, this post is almost as inaccurate as a Daniel Jones pass.........almost

😎

• Like 2

13 hours ago, NoFlyZone said:

Man, that’s a lot of copium build up already. 
You good? Didn’t mean to strike such a nerve.

But yeah….Contextually, Dak choked…as is tradition. Those defensive stars choked, as is their way after talking so much all year.

It was a perfectly winnable game that they didn’t do enough and hurt themselves in. (i.e. Choked)

Can’t always want to live in / discuss just the present and then point to a bunch of other games outside the one played on Sunday to excuse how it was ok they came up short.

(Also it clearly was a joke about the last 27 years of sucking the franchise has done.)

1 hour ago, Kiltman said:

Man, that’s a lot of copium build up already. 
You good? Didn’t mean to strike such a nerve.

But yeah….Contextually, Dak choked…as is tradition. Those defensive stars choked, as is their way after talking so much all year.

It was a perfectly winnable game that they didn’t do enough and hurt themselves in. (i.e. Choked)

Can’t always want to live in / discuss just the present and then point to a bunch of other games outside the one played on Sunday to excuse how it was ok they came up short.

(Also it clearly was a joke about the last 27 years of sucking the franchise has done.)

Ah good you don’t want to talk about anything I actually said — it’s cool. The point is it’s dumb to say they choked as underdogs playing on the road against the hottest team in football with the best win streak in the NFL by far. They were literally favored to lose and yet you’re going to say they choked. I’m not even worked up about it.. your posts just don’t make any sense. 
(and lol @ saying the defense choked after giving up only 19 points to a team averaging over 30 over the last 10+ games)

Edited by NoFlyZone