πŸ¦…πŸ€  NFC East πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈπŸ†˜ | Celebrating the Cowboys' 28 Years of Sadness

Phire

2 hours ago, NoFlyZone said:

Ah good you don’t want to talk about anything I actually said β€” it’s cool. The point is it’s dumb to say they choked as underdogs playing on the road against the hottest team in football with the best win streak in the NFL by far. They were literally favored to lose and yet you’re going to say they choked. I’m not even worked up about it.. your posts just don’t make any sense.Β 
(and lol @ saying the defense choked after giving up only 19 points to a team averaging over 30 over the last 10+ games)

It’s still raw, I get it.

4 hours ago, ACO said:

The title change is hilarious. Honestly they deserve to watch their rivals duke it out. They were a solid team, despite intentionally getting worse and now they have to eat that. LOL. Enjoy watching it JERRUH,

In what way did they worse? I could see an argument for losing pieces on offense at the receiver position but that group was still putting up 30+ a game. They were better on defense. Pretty sure they were top 1-3 in point differential. They won 13 games including the playoff win. They lost by one score to the hottest team in the game right now on the road with two days less rest/ prep than their opponent. I’m sure Jerry isn’t happy his team fell short but it’s not really like they suffered from FO gaffes or something. A couple of plays go differently (like Trevon actually intercepting a ball that hits him in the bread basket like he typically would in his sleep) and Dallas is in the championship game.Β 
Β 

Think you can give credit to the Niners without really feeling like Dallas was in some sort self inflicted bad spot that wasn’t going to give them a chance to continue. Niners were honestly the only team I feared in the playoffs and unfortunately Dallas had the pleasure of drawing them earlier than the championship round. Think Philly easily could have fallen short as well if the roles were reversed.. which makes the trolling by their fans laughably dumb.Β 

4 minutes ago, NoFlyZone said:

Nah. It’s called being rational men (foreign concept in sports fandom in general). I’m not a fortune teller and I’m not going to pretend to be.Β 

It’s FF not a scientific journal. It’s quite obvious no one ACTUALLY knows what’s going to happen. That’s why it’s fun? Β If you’re going to fence sit and trap door your views, why say anything at all?Β 

43 minutes ago, Jroc04 said:

It’s FF not a scientific journal. It’s quite obvious no one ACTUALLY knows what’s going to happen. That’s why it’s fun? Β If you’re going to fence sit and trap door your views, why say anything at all?Β 

You’re the one making it a conversation at all.. derp.. so miss me with the idea that I’m being overly complicated or something. Why do you even care? You’re being super weird about this.

I mean really.. we’re having a conversation chain about me using the word β€˜Kinda’. Quality conversation around these parts. You’d think you’d have something better to do.
Β 

Edited by NoFlyZone

Football fan: hmm these are two good teams but one is on by far the best win streak in the game while playing dominant football so I think they should be favored at home… but it could be a good game. Looking forward to seeing how it goes!
Β 

Jroc: Pick a side you pusssy!! This isn’t a scientific journal!!!! This is football!!!

Β 

Can we not all admit this looks dumb? Moving on.Β 

Β 

Edited by NoFlyZone

Boys, it took less than a season and he’s snapped! Cowboys forum, send in the next one!Β 
Β 

Whew….lol. You made a post, steamed on it for 15 mins and reloaded. Kinda, sorta, maybe, almost, per chance, possibly, could have….had a rough day, champ?Β