Jump to content

🦅🤠 NFC East 🤷‍♂️🆘 | Celebrating the Cowboys' 27 Years of Sadness


Phire

Recommended Posts

15 minutes ago, Jroc04 said:

Boys, it took less than a season and he’s snapped! Cowboys forum, send in the next one! 
 

Whew….lol. You made a post, steamed on it for 15 mins and reloaded. Kinda, sorta, maybe, almost, per chance, possibly, could have….had a rough day, champ? 

Pop Corn GIF by WWE

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Idk which thread to use here, but what is Philly going to do at RB next year? Sanders is a FA, will he come back or has Gainwell shown enough to get a bigger role?

 

(Fantasy football 😉)

Edited by adamq
Link to comment
Share on other sites

45 minutes ago, Jroc04 said:

Boys, it took less than a season and he’s snapped! Cowboys forum, send in the next one! 
 

Whew….lol. You made a post, steamed on it for 15 mins and reloaded. Kinda, sorta, maybe, almost, per chance, possibly, could have….had a rough day, champ? 

Can’t even direct quote lol. The typical bailing procedure from you people over here when you add nothing to your posts about nothing and then act like you’re witty or clever or something. You can just admit that you were being a little derpy and move on with your day.. honestly that’s all I was illustrating for you lol. Felt pretty chill about it actually. Still do. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 minutes ago, Danger said:

Jason Werth Nationals GIF - JasonWerth Nationals Washington - Discover & Share GIFs

It’s funny because I’ve probably been more active here than my own side of the forum. It’s not like I’ve ever really been conveniently MIA for stretches of time.

To your credit you guys are more fun. Most of the time. 

Edited by NoFlyZone
Link to comment
Share on other sites

30 minutes ago, adamq said:

Idk which thread to use here, but what is Philly going to do at RB next year? Sanders is a FA, will he come back or has Gainwell shown enough to get a bigger role?

 

(Fantasy football 😉)

Sanders probably walks, gets a better offer then what the Eagles "will" be able to pay. Numerous FA contracts coming up. Not sure spending $9-12M is an option. So only if on a team friendly,  frankly under market type year cap # do I see him back. Him staying or leaving has in my opinion nothing to do with Gainwell.

IF Shane Steichen gets a HC job, don't be surprised if Miles follows. 

Edited by Nabbs4u
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

31 minutes ago, adamq said:

Idk which thread to use here, but what is Philly going to do at RB next year? Sanders is a FA, will he come back or has Gainwell shown enough to get a bigger role?

 

(Fantasy football 😉)

I expect we'll go back more to a RB by committee style with Gainwell being the main ball carrier. We'll sign a bargain Free Agent and draft a guy day 2.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

24 minutes ago, NoFlyZone said:

Can’t even direct quote lol. The typical bailing procedure from you people over here when you add nothing to your posts about nothing and then act like you’re witty or clever or something. You can just admit that you were being a little derpy and move on with your day.. honestly that’s all I was illustrating for you lol. Felt pretty chill about it actually. Still do. 

What more is there to say? I didn’t “direct quote” you. IDGAF. No one quoted you, no one tagged you and you’re back here 20 mins later. Just admit you like the drama. You’re like a teenage girl. If you have so much distain and issue with us, why are you here so GD much? There was nothing “derpy” about calling out your pathetic fence sitting so you can take victory laps (or not) on any outcome that may come. It’s weak. Imagine being that concerned about how your opinion will be perceived on an internet football forum site. Loosen up. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, adamq said:

Idk which thread to use here, but what is Philly going to do at RB next year? Sanders is a FA, will he come back or has Gainwell shown enough to get a bigger role?

 

(Fantasy football 😉)

RB market is going to be flooded, I think there is a chance Miles comes back for a couple years. But they won’t lose too much sleep over it if he leaves for more money.

he wants to come back so we’ll see

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Jroc04 said:

What more is there to say? I didn’t “direct quote” you. IDGAF. No one quoted you, no one tagged you and you’re back here 20 mins later. Just admit you like the drama. You’re like a teenage girl. If you have so much distain and issue with us, why are you here so GD much? There was nothing “derpy” about calling out your pathetic fence sitting so you can take victory laps (or not) on any outcome that may come. It’s weak. Imagine being that concerned about how your opinion will be perceived on an internet football forum site. Loosen up. 

Lol the amount of irony in this post is painful. Favorite part is the ending where you said “imagine being concerned about how your opinion will be perceived on an internet football forum site” in a post consisting of a paragraph primarily doing just that. No self awareness to speak of lol. 
I mean, you supposedly “don’t give a ****” but you give enough of a **** to come out of left field and lecture me on the exact proper way to hold an opinion on a football forum when I wasn’t even speaking to you. KINDA sad. Maybe don’t get hung up on one word and miss the entire point lol. And I mean.. you’re STILL doing it despite me illustrating to you what it looks like.. which you’ve chosen to ignore. Not gonna repeat myself when you can go back and read. 
I’m perfectly relaxed, honestly… but expect me to give you the same energy you give me. If you’re going to call someone out about something hilariously, painfully dumb at least have the ability to take a little push back without being a hurt drama queen about it.. it’s really not that serious. 
 

Shouldn’t you maybe be excited about your playoff game tomorrow and less focused on ranting about nothing while claiming you don’t care? Come on man lol. Self awareness ;)

Edited by NoFlyZone
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Movie Popcorn GIF by Angry Birds

As much as I’m made out to be the enemy here I think I should at least get some credit for carrying on the bit for basically the entire season lol. Especially with no back up.
Why not make things entertaining. If your team wins it all I’m here for it. If you lose tomorrow maybe I’ll be here for that, too… ;) 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...