πŸ¦…πŸ€  NFC East πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈπŸ†˜ | Celebrating the Cowboys' 28 Years of Sadness

Phire

4 minutes ago, Danger said:

keep crying into your Ben and Jerry Jones.

Not crying at all actually… just would have been nice to see a game instead of the Niners automatically losing because of having zero healthy QBs available to play the football game. I know you’re probably thrilled, but think NFL fans in general have found this to be pretty disappointing.Β 

• Like 1

Just now, NoFlyZone said:

Not crying at all actually… just would have been nice to see a game instead of the Niners automatically losing because of having zero healthy QBs available to play the football game. I know you’re probably thrilled, but think NFL fans in general have found this to be pretty disappointing.Β 

I'm honestly not happy about the way this game went. Like, I enjoy that hey we're back in the Super Bowl, but this feels kind of icky. Not because of the refs, that's a loser's excuse and invalid. Almost all the penalties were correctly called, and Shanahan could've challenged the Devonta catch.Β 

But as soon as Purdy went down... it just felt.... gross. IDK.

I wish Jalen would've played better today so it felt more deserved either way. For our sake I just hope he plays better in 2 weeks.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Broadway Joe said:

I want you to finally admit the Eagles are the best team in the NFC. Every week I’ve seen you give calling you the best offense, we are beatable, 49ers arguable the best team. Well now it’s our turn.Β 
Β 

the floor is yours:

No? This was a no contest sort of game. That should be obvious. After the Purdy injury it was over. You got a chance to go against their FOURTH string QB who was completely inept anyway.. and then even he got knocked out leaving literally no options to speak of.Β 

4 minutes ago, Danger said:

I'm honestly not happy about the way this game went. Like, I enjoy that hey we're back in the Super Bowl, but this feels kind of icky. Not because of the refs, that's a loser's excuse and invalid. Almost all the penalties were correctly called, and Shanahan could've challenged the Devonta catch.Β 

I wish Jalen would've played better today so it felt more deserved either way. For our sake I just hope he plays better in 2 weeks.

Fair. I know I’d be happy to be there. Just wish this was a game. Looking forward to a better game against KC or Cinci.Β 

12 minutes ago, Danger said:

So if you can admit how crappy of a game that was why are you calling me a troll for pointing out the obvious? Β I didn’t take any personal shots and anyone or even say anything negative about the eagles at any point.Β 

Just now, MKnight82 said:

So if you can admit how crappy of a game that was why are you calling me a troll for pointing out the obvious? Β I didn’t take any personal shots and anyone or even say anything negative about the eagles at any point.Β 

It's because of the injuries, not the refs.

Have fun with Carson who's watching another Super Bowl happen with the team that drafted him, from the couch.

22 minutes ago, NoFlyZone said:

No? This was a no contest sort of game. That should be obvious. After the Purdy injury it was over. You got a chance to go against their FOURTH string QB who was completely inept anyway.. and then even he got knocked out leaving literally no options to speak of.Β 

And then who is it?

yes, it was against no QB. But Purdy didn’t get apendicitis prior to the game. He was out on a forced fumble by the Eagles.Β 

So, you rather double down and say we are not?

6 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Lol stop bickering with NFZ and celebrate you foolsΒ 

Seriously! WGAF what he thinks or says? It literally means nothing? The more you engage, the more he wants to hear himself talk!!!

Stop!

Enjoy the SB birth by the best team wire to wire in the NFC! πŸ₯ƒ

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Broadway Joe said:

And then who is it?

yes, it was against no QB. But Purdy didn’t get apendicitis prior to the game. He was out on a forced fumble by the Eagles.Β 

So, you rather double down and say we are not?

Does it matter how it happened? I mean.. are you going to credit your team for injuring Purdy and then concussing the inept 4th stringer? Leaving no viable option at all? That’s lame.

Be happy your team gets to play in the SB… but come on lol. This has been one of the biggest cake walks to the SB ever seen.

Edited by NoFlyZone