πŸ¦…πŸ€  NFC East πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈπŸ†˜ | Celebrating the Cowboys' 28 Years of Sadness

Phire

16 hours ago, NoFlyZone said:

Lol after one, singular good season with absolutely stacked talent all around him. He was unquestionably good this season, but also in a very favorable situation. Think you need to see how things play out beyond one season before you make that comparison. Not sure what the obsession is with Philly fans wanting to compare their guy with Dak.. did the same with Wentz.. and now he’s someone you mock and laugh at. Makes you consider the fact that Dak must actually be a good player or something. We’re not exactly talking about comparisons to Daniel Jones.

Didn't Dak just have Amari cooper , lamb, Zeke, Pollard , Schultz n Solid OL. Just accept it dude lol

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Nabbs4u said:

Zero doubt in my mind that NFZ runs around in his Dak Prescott underwear, staring at his Dak Prescott posters, drinking a Pepsi while eating Chunky Soup wondering? What is Dak doing tonight on his Sleep Number bed I can emulate?

It’s fun when you say stuff like this when you’re the big softy that had to put me on ignore/ mute/ whatever.

17 hours ago, EaglesFlySBChampsHigh said:

Didn't Dak just have Amari cooper , lamb, Zeke, Pollard , Schultz n Solid OL. Just accept it dude lol

And in a shocking turn of events you guys got about 1% of my post and missed the overall point. The point is that overall Hurts didn’t have to do much of anything because the competition was totally laughable.Β 
Β 

You’re also citing those names with little to no understanding. Coop was the only one who showed up vs the Niners last year. Lamb was not close to being the player he ascended to this season β€” he finished the game with literally one catch for minimal yardage while contributing with game altering penalties and drops (he was awful). I don’t know that Pollard even touched the ball 5 times vs the Niners last year.. he wasn’t even involved. Funny that you would mention Zeke but any other time he’s brought up everyone acts like he’s completely and utterly wasted. That β€˜solid’ o-line got totally bullied.Β 
Β 

It’s like you guys will just say whatever regardless of whether it makes any sense or not. Just be happy that Hurts had a cupcake path to the big game… to compare to what Dak has had to go through is very dumb.

Dak has literally been surrounded by talent his whole career, had a couple years of bad defense I'll give him that.

Β 

The real honest truth if why Dak will never take you anywhere is because of his massive inconsistency. In the playoffs where it takes one loss to send you home, he's going to lose one for you at some point. Whether it's the first round or he actually makes the NFC CG

He literally can not put together a streak of games where he doesn't mess up at some point. This problem has been more prominent ever since the broncos game in 2021 where fangio exposed him.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, NoFlyZone said:

And in a shocking turn of events you guys got about 1% of my post and missed the overall point. The point is that overall Hurts didn’t have to do much of anything because the competition was totally laughable.Β 
Β 

You’re also citing those names with little to no understanding. Coop was the only one who showed up vs the Niners last year. Lamb was not close to being the player he ascended to this season β€” he finished the game with literally one catch for minimal yardage while contributing with game altering penalties and drops (he was awful). I don’t know that Pollard even touched the ball 5 times vs the Niners last year.. he wasn’t even involved. Funny that you would mention Zeke but any other time he’s brought up everyone acts like he’s completely and utterly wasted. That β€˜solid’ o-line got totally bullied.Β 
Β 

It’s like you guys will just say whatever regardless of whether it makes any sense or not. Just be happy that Hurts had a cupcake path to the big game… to compare to what Dak has had to go through is very dumb.

It's like you'll make any excuse to fit.

The pubic and you (some of this) said our team sucked, then now they're good, every week they'll get exposed and we kept exposing the others, now the coach sucks, schedule was too easy, playoffs too easy.

You and the rest of the trolls have one last chance at breaking our stones. If we win I can't wait to hear that excuse why the chiefs lost.Β 

Also I seen you mention the eagles playoffs as a joke.. Hurts is literally playing with a possible torn labrum and still we moved on. Dallas had no excuses and Hurts is just better then Dak. Accept it it'll hurt less

Edited by EaglesFlySBChampsHigh

3 hours ago, Danger said:

Dak has literally been surrounded by talent his whole career, had a couple years of bad defense I'll give him that.

Β 

The real honest truth if why Dak will never take you anywhere is because of his massive inconsistency. In the playoffs where it takes one loss to send you home, he's going to lose one for you at some point. Whether it's the first round or he actually makes the NFC CG

He literally can not put together a streak of games where he doesn't mess up at some point. This problem has been more prominent ever since the broncos game in 2021 where fangio exposed him.

It's just hard for the cowboy fans to just accept this. I mean I was the same way with McNabb so I get it. A choker is just a choker. Sooner you accept it the faster you can move on.

You'd think they learned from Romo but I guess it'll take a second one in Dak for them to finally see it

Edited by EaglesFlySBChampsHigh

1 hour ago, EaglesFlySBChampsHigh said:

It's just hard for the cowboy fans to just accept this. I mean I was the same way with McNabb so I get it. A choker is just a choker. Sooner you accept it the faster you can move on.

You'd think they learned from Romo but I guess it'll take a second one in Dak for them to finally see it

Please don't put Dak Prescott in the same category as Donnovan McNabb. If McNabb had the same weapons Daks had his entire career, he'd have multiple SB's. There is a Diffrence.Β 

Que' Ninja in 3, 2, 1........😎

26 minutes ago, Nabbs4u said:

Please don't put Dak Prescott in the same category as Donnovan McNabb. If McNabb had the same weapons Daks had his entire career, he'd have multiple SB's. There is a Diffrence.Β 

Que' Ninja in 3, 2, 1........😎

Maybe ..maybe not. Point was we thought we were getting a bunch of rings or at least one and didn't. Just like Dak will do when it's all said and done

14 hours ago, EaglesFlySBChampsHigh said:

It's like you'll make any excuse to fit.

The pubic and you (some of this) said our team sucked, then now they're good, every week they'll get exposed and we kept exposing the others, now the coach sucks, schedule was too easy, playoffs too easy.

You and the rest of the trolls have one last chance at breaking our stones. If we win I can't wait to hear that excuse why the chiefs lost.Β 

Also I seen you mention the eagles playoffs as a joke.. Hurts is literally playing with a possible torn labrum and still we moved on. Dallas had no excuses and Hurts is just better then Dak. Accept it it'll hurt less

I literally never said β€œyour team sucks”. That’s just you assuming in combination with not really addressing anything I said.Β