Jump to content

🦅🤠 NFC East 🤷‍♂️🆘 | Celebrating the Cowboys' 27 Years of Sadness


Phire

Recommended Posts

15 hours ago, EaglesFlySBChampsHigh said:

You can't read? I'm sorry if you figure out what this says lol

I never said you said all those things. Look at it again dude 

You literally said the the words “the public and you said our team sucked”

Discussion on this forum is just painfully impossible.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Please tell me that's a Meme? Not real? Holy *** if that's real? Only in Dallas would Jerry have a Banner made in honor of  the 1 singular time in Tom Brady's entire NFL career, his Dallas Cowboys beat him.

Not even in a meaningful Championship/SB game at that? He's so desperate to hang a banner before he dies, its led to this? 🤣

Edited by Nabbs4u
Link to comment
Share on other sites

51 minutes ago, Nabbs4u said:

Please tell me that's a Meme? Not real? Holy *** if that's real? Only in Dallas would Jerry have a Banner made in honor of  the 1 singular time in Tom Brady's entire NFL career, his Dallas Cowboys beat him.

Not even in a meaningful Championship/SB game at that? He's so desperate to hang a banner before he dies, its led to this? 🤣

Nabbs…..cmon bro. 

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Nabbs4u said:

Please tell me that's a Meme? Not real? Holy *** if that's real? Only in Dallas would Jerry have a Banner made in honor of  the 1 singular time in Tom Brady's entire NFL career, his Dallas Cowboys beat him.

Not even in a meaningful Championship/SB game at that? He's so desperate to hang a banner before he dies, its led to this? 🤣

Yikes 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Nabbs4u said:

It's Jerry Jones, 🤷‍♂️. Tell me that wasn't your first thought? lol

It wasn’t lol. He’s got a couple more years of quality life left. Maybe when he’s deranged and senile. Not quite tho. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Nabbs4u said:

Please tell me that's a Meme? Not real? Holy *** if that's real? Only in Dallas would Jerry have a Banner made in honor of  the 1 singular time in Tom Brady's entire NFL career, his Dallas Cowboys beat him.

Not even in a meaningful Championship/SB game at that? He's so desperate to hang a banner before he dies, its led to this? 🤣

Please tell me this post is a meme 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 hours ago, NoFlyZone said:

You literally said the the words “the public and you said our team sucked”

Discussion on this forum is just painfully impossible.

You still can't read I see. Try again and you'll see

"The pubic and you (some of this)" SOME OF THIS

You clearly didn't read it and just rushed through it. It's ok maybe next time

Edited by EaglesFlySBChampsHigh
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, EaglesFlySBChampsHigh said:

You still can't read I see. Try again and you'll see

"The pubic and you (some of this)" SOME OF THIS

You clearly didn't read it and just rushed through it. It's ok maybe next time

Or maybe you just can’t write to save your life.. considering you have now twice written the word ‘pubic’ when you seemingly meant ‘public’ and then threw some words in parentheses that still make absolutely zero sense being in the sentence you decided to shove them in. I mean.. “some of this” meaning what exactly? I guess only you could know what you meant there considering it made such little sense in the English language.. but I shouldn’t have to piece together your post for you. 
Like I said.. discussion = impossible. This is a super stupid conversation.. it’s been real.

Edited by NoFlyZone
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...