πŸ¦…πŸ€  NFC East πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈπŸ†˜ | Celebrating the Cowboys' 28 Years of Sadness

Phire

13 hours ago, EaglesFlySBChampsHigh said:

You still can't read I see. Try again and you'll see

"The pubic and you (some of this)" SOME OF THIS

You clearly didn't read it and just rushed through it. It's ok maybe next time

Attacking someone for "not being able to read" when you can barely make out a complete sentence is not a great look.Β 

I'm going to assume this autocorrected public to pubic since it's the second time it's happened. Do you use the word pubic that much in your day to day conversations?Β 

10 hours ago, Scalamania said:

Attacking someone for "not being able to read" when you can barely make out a complete sentence is not a great look.Β 

I'm going to assume this autocorrected public to pubic since it's the second time it's happened. Do you use the word pubic that much in your day to day conversations?Β 

Lol I'm on phone calm down buddy. It changes all types of crap .. its not a spelling tests. It's a forumΒ 

Β 

14 hours ago, NoFlyZone said:

Or maybe you just can’t write to save your life.. considering you have now twice written the word β€˜pubic’ when you seemingly meant β€˜public’ and then threw some words in parentheses that still make absolutely zero sense being in the sentence you decided to shove them in. I mean.. β€œsome of this” meaning what exactly? I guess only you could know what you meant there considering it made such little sense in the English language.. but I shouldn’t have to piece together your post for you.Β 
Like I said.. discussion = impossible. This is a super stupid conversation.. it’s been real.

You have said some of it. Is it that hard to understand. Autocorrect changes stuff who cares.Β  This isn't a test it's a forum last time I checked.

Man you'll find anything to sway

12 minutes ago, Nabbs4u said:

I'll post as I see fit. Go ahead and give me the first warning I've  seen sice I stop being a Mod! 🍺

It’d be the second for that I thinkΒ 

Rules do be rules, gotta all

make it through the game and victory lap til we all go out in a blaze of glory

11 minutes ago, Kiltman said:

It’d be the second for that I thinkΒ 

Rules do be rules, gotta all

make it through the game and victory lap til we all go out in a blaze of glory

Not going out blaze of glory style but please don't ask me specifically to refrain from A, B, or C now when it's been constantly ignored for years allowing this thread specifically to become what it is!

Thanks 🍺

Edited by Nabbs4u

17 hours ago, Nabbs4u said:

Not going out blaze of glory style but please don't ask me specifically to refrain from A, B, or C now when it's been constantly ignored for years allowing this thread specifically to become what it is!

Thanks 🍺

Long leash in this thread, but Danger asked you to stop doing a fairly simple thing that you specifically do far more than others.

More eyes on the eagles board this week, so if you can do that it’d be appreciated.Β 

Like I said I’ve casually mentioned it to you before. Not going to write anybody up over it.
Β 

TLDR:36qgkw.gif

• Like 1