🦅🤠 NFC East 🤷‍♂️🆘 | Celebrating the Cowboys' 28 Years of Sadness

Phire

On 2/6/2023 at 7:35 PM, EaglesFlySBChampsHigh said:

You have said some of it. Is it that hard to understand. Autocorrect changes stuff who cares.  This isn't a test it's a forum last time I checked.

Man you'll find anything to sway

Not sure why you can’t understand two different people explaining to you that your post was not comprehensible. It’s not just that you just had one word autocorrected.. twice.. and you missed it.. twice. It’s just funny that you would accuse someone of not being able to write when you can’t even properly string together sentences that make any sense. It didn’t make any sense.. and it still doesn’t. Just because it made sense to you that doesn’t mean everyone is just going to know what you meant to say vs what you actually wrote.. lol.

6 minutes ago, NoFlyZone said:

Not sure why you can’t understand two different people explaining to you that your post was not comprehensible. It’s not just that you just had one word autocorrected.. twice.. and you missed it.. twice. It’s just funny that you would accuse someone of not being able to write when you can’t even properly string together sentences that make any sense. It didn’t make any sense.. and it still doesn’t. Just because it made sense to you that doesn’t mean everyone is just going to know what you meant to say vs what you actually wrote.. lol.

You're still going LMAO. You're so mad that you're writing me stories now 😂

Yes swipe, autocorrect and a phone is a son of a ***** sometimes. Who cares move on unlike the cowboys 

4 hours ago, EaglesFlySBChampsHigh said:

You're still going LMAO. You're so mad that you're writing me stories now 😂

Yes swipe, autocorrect and a phone is a son of a ***** sometimes. Who cares move on unlike the cowboys 

High quality posting from this guy. Have no idea why you’d think I was mad.. I was just patiently giving you a chance to form a sentence that made sense. 

Edited by NoFlyZone

2 hours ago, EaglesFlySBChampsHigh said:

It's called taking nabbs advice and just laughing at you at this point

Easier to just press the ignore button but hey, to each thier own. Only time I'm forced to read his nonsense, is when you all quote. 🤷‍♂️

Despite our differences the one thing... the single most unifying aspect.... we all in the NFC East share... is we all hate the Boys the most. Big Apple, City of Brotherly Love and corrupt DC all come together when it involves Dallas. Like why the hell are you even in our division? You should be in the NFC South. Don't give me rivalries either... you have been insignificant for so long there is no rivalry. Transfer to the NFC South where you have a shot. 

Edited by Shockwave
  • Like 2

If we do win the SB, they need to give us a cooler looking ring than LII. There's certainly worse rings out there, but there's also better, and emerald and diamond can look really good together when done right. Preferably more of a rectangle/square shape than circle.

Edited by Jeezla

3 hours ago, Shockwave said:

Despite our differences the one thing... the single most unifying aspect.... we all in the NFC East share... is we all hate the Boys the most. Big Apple, City of Brotherly Love and corrupt DC all come together when it involves Dallas. Like why the hell are you even in our division? You should be in the NFC South. Don't give me rivalries either... you have been insignificant for so long there is no rivalry. Transfer to the NFC South where you have a shot. 

I mean Dallas has beaten up on this division pretty well for the last long while. Being in the NFC South doesn’t prevent the team from running into the Niners in the playoffs… but that has little to do with beating up on teams in this division. 

Like Dallas moving to the NFC South would actually change anything. They just lost to Mr. Irrelevant. The most meaningful game that franchise has played in over a quarter of a century, and they lost to Mr. Irrelevant. A rookie irrelevant at that. Dallas sucks. 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Jeezla said:

Like Dallas moving to the NFC South would actually change anything. They just lost to Mr. Irrelevant. The most meaningful game that franchise has played in over a quarter of a century, and they lost to Mr. Irrelevant. A rookie irrelevant at that. Dallas sucks. 

It’s fun when we all have dumb cliche takes like teams consist of literally just one player. As if the Niners weren’t performing like the most dominant team in the league with Purdy. 

Edited by NoFlyZone