🦅🤠 NFC East 🤷‍♂️🆘 | Celebrating the Cowboys' 28 Years of Sadness

Phire

1 hour ago, NoFlyZone said:

Gap is all but closed after back to back 12+ seasons, unquestionably being one of the absolute top teams in the conference this season and just falling one score short of the Niners?

And people say Dallas fans are delusional.. this is hilarious wishful thinking. Obviously this isn’t to say they’ll win the SB.. but one team out of 32 does that. Just because they didn’t do it this year that doesn’t mean they don’t have a shot. 

Personal slights and name calling aside. I guess we’ll find out next year. 

Ya know, the cowboy rallying cry for the last 2 and a 1/2 decades. There’s nothing wishful thinking about your team taking a step back. It’s going to be worse before it gets better. 

4 hours ago, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

Philly things.

Cowboys things are probably like personally attacking anyone you have ever interacted with while simultaneously being so soft you actually get butt hurt over a joke on a rivals teams forum.

You, as always, are absolutely pathetic. 

And this is said without consideration to the fact that you were literally doing what you’re complaining about without me interacting with you literally at all.

Imagine calling someone out for personal attacks when all you do is shout out personal attacks into your echo chamber and then cry about it and act offended/ holier than thou when you get it back

It’s laughably stupid (which is par for the course, really)

Edited by NoFlyZone

3 hours ago, Jroc04 said:

Personal slights and name calling aside. I guess we’ll find out next year. 

Ya know, the cowboy rallying cry for the last 2 and a 1/2 decades. There’s nothing wishful thinking about your team taking a step back. It’s going to be worse before it gets better. 

I don’t know. Honestly, until I see more I expect more of the same with a chance to either move a little forward or a little backward. I don’t think there will be a major change in either direction barring a jackpot addition or a major setback somewhere. Thing is, even a minimal step forward with the right circumstances could lead to a SB spot with the right conditions. Think the team will be back in the mix of things.. guess we’ll have to see where that goes.

Edited by NoFlyZone

11 hours ago, NoFlyZone said:

It’s fun to try and hate on the guy winning the good guy of the year award, right? Just because your team got a free pass to the SB after he personally shredded your elite defense continuing to beat you guys over and over again going back to his rookie year?

Philly things. 

Not even being able to luck your way into a conference championship game in a quarter of a century.

Dallas things. 

8 hours ago, NoFlyZone said:

I don’t know. Honestly, until I see more I expect more of the same with a chance to either move a little forward or a little backward. I don’t think there will be a major change in either direction barring a jackpot addition or a major setback somewhere. Thing is, even a minimal step forward with the right circumstances could lead to a SB spot with the right conditions. Think the team will be back in the mix of things.. guess we’ll have to see where that goes.

So, just a bunch of non commitment then? 

6 hours ago, Jroc04 said:

They've thought that way for most of the last 27 years. I too would just 🤷‍♂️ not knowing at this point WTF the Dallas Cowboys are going to do next season , hell shows growth.  

Better then living in lala land saying We Dem Boyz, 2023 SB Champs, It's our year!!!

Edited by Nabbs4u

6 hours ago, Jroc04 said:

Non commitment to what? I’m just not going to be the type of fan to be all like “NEXT YEAR IS OUR YEAR” or on the other hand be all doom/ gloom acting like there’s no chance. Just because my opinion isn’t either of those two extremes that doesn’t mean I’m not committed to an opinion lol.

Dallas 2023 Opponents

Home:

Washington
NY Giants
Philadelphia
LA Rams
Seattle
New England
NY Jets
Detroit

Away:

Washington
NY Giants
Philadelphia
Arizona
San Francisco
Miami
Buffalo
Carolina
LA Chargers

Cowboys going to win maybe 4 road games next year, but probably just 3. I could see them maybe getting a wildcard spot before doing what Dallas do in the playoffs, but I could also see them finishing 8th to 10th in the NFC, and missing the playoffs outright.
NYJ and DET could potentially beat Dallas in their own house, especially if A-Aron goes to NYJ. Even Rodgers doesn't go to NYJ, Sauce Gardner should get 1 or 2 Dak-6's in that game.

Edited by Jeezla

46 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

You have been taking it for 27 years…….and counting

I mean I’ve only been a fan since 2008/9 if we’re being honest. But I’m not going to pretend like the franchise has been struggling with back to back 12+ win seasons unquestionably being one of the strongest teams in the conference. Little disingenuous to act like the team has been struggling or something.

And with my previous post I was mostly just being satisfied with you bringing up luck.. given your team made the most of it to get where they are now. But hey, live it up.

Edited by NoFlyZone

6 minutes ago, NoFlyZone said:

I mean I’ve only been a fan since 2008/9 if we’re being honest. But I’m not going to pretend like the franchise has been struggling with back to back 12+ win seasons unquestionably being one of the strongest teams in the conference. Little disingenuous to act like the team has been struggling or something.

And with my previous post I was mostly just being satisfied with you bringing up luck.. given your team made the most of it to get where they are now. But hey, live it up.

The “luck” argument is just pure salt and you my friend are the Dead Sea

Just now, EaglesPeteC said:

The “luck” argument is just pure salt and you my friend are the Dead Sea

I mean there’s a whole thread for you to read there from posters that are not me. If you think drawing the Giants in the divisional and then getting an auto win vs a completely handicapped 49ers team that couldn’t even field a healthy 4TH QB… then truly I don’t know what to tell you lol. It’s not even salt.. just facts. 

3 minutes ago, NoFlyZone said:

I mean there’s a whole thread for you to read there from posters that are not me. If you think drawing the Giants in the divisional and then getting an auto win vs a completely handicapped 49ers team that couldn’t even field a healthy 4TH QB… then truly I don’t know what to tell you lol. It’s not even salt.. just facts. 

You want the luck win more games and get the 1 seed and stop crying 

5 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

You want the luck win more games and get the 1 seed and stop crying 

That has little to do with the Vikings choking away their playoff existence and then Philly playing a completely handicapped 49ers game in a conference championship game. Not crying.. again, just talking facts here.