πŸ¦…πŸ€  NFC East πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈπŸ†˜ | Celebrating the Cowboys' 28 Years of Sadness

Phire

6 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

@NoFlyZone warning for trolling. Take your garbage to your own forum.Β 

Come on. How many times did you PERSONALLY tag me on this forum to troll at low moments for my team? You want to troll but the second it comes back at you it comes down to waving the mod status around?Β 

This is weak. Literally said you guys had a good season. Be happy for that. Since when is this thread not used for NFC East talk? Seems like an NFC East team choking it away is relevant.

Edited by NoFlyZone
  • Like 1

32 minutes ago, NoFlyZone said:

Almost won the SB. Almost.Β 
Β 

Here’s a little context for you: losing by 3 when your QB just plops the ball on the ground for 7 points the other way.Β 
Β 

Oh well. Good season, though.

And this is what context gets you. You are or your aren’t. Giving away 7 points, refs making a pivotal **** call, even letting the refs be apart of the game….means nothing.Β 

12 minutes ago, Jroc04 said:

And this is what context gets you. You are or your aren’t. Giving away 7 points, refs making a pivotal **** call, even letting the refs be apart of the game….means nothing.Β 

Eh, I think it means something. But it’s all said and done. I’d still say you guys had a season to be happy for.Β 

6 minutes ago, NoFlyZone said:

Eh, I think it means something. But it’s all said and done. I’d still say you guys had a season to be happy for.Β 

I guess we’re just talking personal perspective. For me, It’s going to be much tougher getting back. We lost an opportunity. There’s nothing context is going to help me with that. When it’s all said and done, it’s what you do with your opportunities. We failed on this one. And that’s about as clear as it needs to be. I don’t need to make myself feel better with additives that don’t change the outcome. Next year will be tough. This was an opportunity lost. Plain and simple. 2nd place gets you the same as 30th place.Β 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Jroc04 said:

I guess we’re just talking personal perspective. For me, It’s going to be much tougher getting back. We lost an opportunity. There’s nothing context is going to help me with that. When it’s all said and done, it’s what you do with your opportunities. We failed on this one. And that’s about as clear as it needs to be. I don’t need to make myself feel better with additives that don’t change the outcome. Next year will be tough. This was an opportunity lost. Plain and simple. 2nd place gets you the same as 30th place.Β 

Tough to hear but it’s the truth. Odds are Hurts/Siri combo never gets this chance again. Remember, Rodgers never did. Brees never did. Allen still hasn’t been there. That hurts and it should… but Mahomes showed us tonight, unfortunately, how there’s exceptions to every trend. So all we can do is hope Hurts and Siri will prove to be special. I’ll believe it until they give me reasons not to.

2 hours ago, NoFlyZone said:

Come on. How many times did you PERSONALLY tag me on this forum to troll at low moments for my team? You want to troll but the second it comes back at you it comes down to waving the mod status around?Β 

This is weak. Literally said you guys had a good season. Be happy for that. Since when is this thread not used for NFC East talk? Seems like an NFC East team choking it away is relevant.

I mean you do have a point I did have to turn my notifications off cus these dudes would quote me too . But just keep the convo classy overall tho. Our teams haven’t made the SB since like the 90s and they’ve been relevant . I can’t really talk crap about Philly or any team with how my teams performed .Β 

3 hours ago, ACO said:

Personally I think the NFC East will be the best division in football again next year.

I mean...the supposedly 2nd best team in the division lost to a backup rookie QB in the playoffs.
We'll probably be the most overrated division, but nobody aside from the Eagles has a shot at beating the top AFC teams. We're the fools gold division until NYG add some more talent for Daboll, and then we'll actually have two teams capable of beating Brock Purdy caliber QB's in big games.