πŸ¦…πŸ€  NFC East πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈπŸ†˜ | Celebrating the Cowboys' 28 Years of Sadness

Phire

1 hour ago, Malfatron said:

Figured you would show up here.

What a joke

As usual you don’t know what you’re talking about. It’s comical that you would just assume lol.

As if I said something for no reason. If Dallas had been in this conversation and lost I would have received several notifications from this thread requesting my presence. Think I was trolled at every opportunity for any big Philly win or Dallas loss (of any kind).. I think I can give it back a little.Β 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, NoFlyZone said:

As usual you don’t know what you’re talking about. It’s comical that you would just assume lol.

As if I said something for no reason. If Dallas had been in this conversation and lost I would have received several notifications from this thread requesting my presence. Think I was trolled at every opportunity for any big Philly win or Dallas loss (of any kind).. I think I can give it back a little.Β 

You came here to rub it in

4 hours ago, Scalamania said:

Should’ve been done a long time ago - instead the ****ty mods here were too busy making fun of him.Β 

We let stuff go a little bit more in this thread. Always have.

Aside from it being annoying, nothing before tonight was as egregious as this. Especially because it bled out of this thread.

Thats why he got a warning from both @EaglesPeteCΒ and I tonight.

Β 

5 hours ago, Jeezla said:

I mean...the supposedly 2nd best team in the division lost to a backup rookie QB in the playoffs.
We'll probably be the most overrated division, but nobody aside from the Eagles has a shot at beating the top AFC teams. We're the fools gold division until NYG add some more talent for Daboll, and then we'll actually have two teams capable of beating Brock Purdy caliber QB's in big games.

OtherΒ  than the Eagles what other team in the NFC is beating the 49ers with their backup QB. Other than the Eagles and 49ers, what other team in the NFC has a shot to beat the top AFC teams.Β 

Just because the Eagles are great doesn't mean others team can't be good. The Eagles and 49ers are tier 1. The Cowboys are by themselves in tier 2. Then there are the playoffs team and playoff contenders in tier 3. When you have 2 of the top 3 teams in your division, that division is not fool's gold.

8 hours ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

Tough to hear but it’s the truth. Odds are Hurts/Siri combo never gets this chance again. Remember, Rodgers never did. Brees never did. Allen still hasn’t been there. That hurts and it should… but Mahomes showed us tonight, unfortunately, how there’s exceptions to every trend. So all we can do is hope Hurts and Siri will prove to be special. I’ll believe it until they give me reasons not to.

Aaron Rodgers didn’t make it back due to the worst onside kick recovery in NFL history. Brees didn’t make it back due to the worst no call by a ref in NFL history.
Β 

I’m not sure why you guys think that you won’t make it back. You have the best GM in football and a top 10 pick in the upcoming draft.Β 

8 minutes ago, Tony7188 said:

Aaron Rodgers didn’t make it back due to the worst onside kick recovery in NFL history. Brees didn’t make it back due to the worst no call by a ref in NFL history.
Β 

I’m not sure why you guys think that you won’t make it back. You have the best GM in football and a top 10 pick in the upcoming draft.Β 

Yeah if we were in the AFC it’d be a tall order every year.

But at this point NFC looks plenty winnable until talent can build up again. Rodgers is probably gone to the AFC too next year.

Hurts, Dak, Cousins, Stafford (if healthy), Carr (most likely)…just fromΒ a QB standpoint it’s so night and day from the gauntlet you gotta run in the other conference.

I've got nothing negative to say. I thought about trolling a little but to be quite honest that was an amazing effort on the biggest stage against a really damn good Chiefs team. I can't in good conscience try and somehow spin it into a negative. Don't get me wrong I'm glad you lost and all but that wasn't a performance to hang your head over. Giants vs Ravens in 2000 that is the type of SB loss to be embarrassed about. I just hope with another draft and FA class the Gmen can get on a level to compete with you guys. Far and away the best team in the NFC and with a top 10 pick to boot (vomits).

Tough loss. Sucks it came down to a ticky tack call. It def was holding but wasn't egregious. You just have to let them play in that moment. Refs robbed everyone of what could have been an amazing finish.

Β 

Edited by Shockwave
  • Like 5

1 hour ago, Shockwave said:

I've got nothing negative to say. I thought about trolling a little but to be quite honest that was an amazing effort on the biggest stage against a really damn good Chiefs team. I can't in good conscience try and somehow spin it into a negative. Don't get me wrong I'm glad you lost and all but that wasn't a performance to hang your head over. Giants vs Ravens in 2000 that is the type of SB loss to be embarrassed about. I just hope with another draft and FA class the Gmen can get on a level to compete with you guys. Far and away the best team in the NFC and with a top 10 pick to boot (vomits).

Tough loss. Sucks it came down to a ticky tack call. It def was holding but wasn't egregious. You just have to let them play in that moment. Refs robbed everyone of what could have been an amazing finish.

Β 

Appreciate it. Offensively it was nothing to be ashamed about. Defensively.....lol

The game came down to 25 years of Andy Reid offensive play calling vs 2 years of Johnathon Gannon defensive play calling and boy did that experience gap show up.

• Like 1

Just now, EaglesPeteC said:

Appreciate it. Offensively it was nothing to be ashamed about. Defensively.....lol

The game came down to 25 years of Andy Reid offensive play calling vs 2 years of Johnathon Gannon defensive play calling and boy did that experience gap show up.

Those two TDs might have cost him a HC job. Talk about not being prepared. Those guys didn’t have one defender within 10 yards of them. Embarrassing.Β 

1 minute ago, Jroc04 said:

Those two TDs might have cost him a HC job. Talk about not being prepared. Those guys didn’t have one defender within 10 yards of them. Embarrassing.Β 

If I am a team, I am not, not hiring him because of that game. I mean it depends are you hiring him to be HC/Defensive Play caller? Then maybe, but if you are hiring him to be CEO type, then maybe he is really good at that. We don't know

4 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

If I am a team, I am not, not hiring him because of that game. I mean it depends are you hiring him to be HC/Defensive Play caller? Then maybe, but if you are hiring him to be CEO type, then maybe he is really good at that. We don't know

I hear you. But it’s that kind of thing that is damning to him though. How?! How do you not prepare for something like that? Andy is a dinosaur and has forgotten more football than Gannon knows but he was pantsed on the biggest stage. HC is all about planning and prepping. That would leave me feeling uneasy hiring him to run my football team. I don’t need some wunderkind but I need someone that’s fundamentally strong.Β 

17 minutes ago, Jroc04 said:

I hear you. But it’s that kind of thing that is damning to him though. How?! How do you not prepare for something like that? Andy is a dinosaur and has forgotten more football than Gannon knows but he was pantsed on the biggest stage. HC is all about planning and prepping. That would leave me feeling uneasy hiring him to run my football team. I don’t need some wunderkind but I need someone that’s fundamentally strong.Β 

There is a difference between not preparing and getting absolutely schooled by a dude 22 years your seniorΒ 

• Like 1